onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 20/21

TylerB

Advert

Well, well, well. If this happened a few years ago I would have been crucified here! Fair play to Villa. Liverpool were woeful this evening but Villa took advantage big time, and in truth 7-2 flattered us! Genuinely could have been 10. Football has been crazy since it returned and although as a Liverpool fan it was a disgusting performance and something I still can't get my head around, 16 goals in two games - What a Super Sunday! 

Barkley was brilliant along with Grealish, but I thought that Ollie Watkins looked a hell of a prospect. Van Dijk and Gomes just couldn't deal with him.

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

And to think Gomez used to be a decent footballer. 

Been terrible since he came back from injury some months ago. Van Dijk hasn't exactly covered himself in glory either of late. Hopefully it's just a blip and he's not believing his own hype and resting on his laurels. We may have still lost the game against Villa but I don't believe they would have capitulated as they did if Henderson was one the pitch. Liverpool miss him badly when he's not available.

Who do England pick at cb? McGuire has been and is awful (has been for some time) no idea why united have let Smalling go and not brought anyone at cb. Gomez has been poor recently. If England are picking players on merit I really don’t know who are starting two cb are! 

Looks like it should be an interesting premiership season. Liverpool won’t be the same without Alison. City aren’t the same without ageuro. For me Chelsea and united are nowhere near. Think spurs could have a chance if players stay fit given the europa league. Everton I think look extremely strong but should have signed a keeper, Pickford is a liability and for me the worst starting 11 keeper in the division 

Archived