Jump to content

  • OVF player sponsorship 2022

    £10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

BBC's Top Earners........


Mario
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

I thought it started off with her husband having it off with a married woman which caused her marriage to fall apart. Which the Sun and Mail  splashed over the front pages relentlessly, Murdock`s lot involved in tapping her private phone calls. Now set up as judges of the news organ of the nation. Hypocrisy gone made. 

Nothing to do with fraud then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


On 22/05/2021 at 14:38, Tony Rodriguez said:

I thought she died because she got in a car driven by a drunk? A bit of a stretch to blame it on the BBC.

A former BBC executive who judged Bashir's dealings with Princess Diana to be "straight and fair" also stepped down from his Ofcom job yesterday.Tim Suter was the BBC's managing director of weekly programmes in 1995 when Bashir dishonestly landed his interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

Talk about conspiracy theorists. 
Facts, driver was pissed. Bashir defrauded the Spencers and controlled someone who was unstable. The future king had an affair. 
 

The BBC covered it up and numerous lives were ruined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, geosname said:

The BBC covered it up and numerous lives were ruined.

Both of those statements are true, but to infer a causal relationship is disingenuous.

The Bashir/Diana interview happened several years after Squidgygate, Camillagate, the Andrew Morton book, The tabloids putting recordings of tapped phonecalls on 0898 numbers...

There was a dirty war being played out in public. Diana was always going to give an interview and say the things she said. The question was who. Bashir used deception to make sure it was him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


There’s a debate about being hounded and wanting the publicity. I go with hounded but 60/40. 
What I don’t like is ginger pubes saying that she died as she was being hounded for being in a relationship with a non white person. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

There’s a debate about being hounded and wanting the publicity. I go with hounded but 60/40. 
What I don’t like is ginger pubes saying that she died as she was being hounded for being in a relationship with a non white person. 

She died because the establishment could not have the mother of the next king of England marrying an Arab she had become a loose cannon in their eyes and had to be stopped 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:


What I don’t like is ginger pubes saying that she died as she was being hounded for being in a relationship with a non white person. 

Lovely. 

How dare Harry have an opinion on his own mother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Santa said:

Both of those statements are true, but to infer a causal relationship is disingenuous.

The Bashir/Diana interview happened several years after Squidgygate, Camillagate, the Andrew Morton book, The tabloids putting recordings of tapped phonecalls on 0898 numbers...

There was a dirty war being played out in public. Diana was always going to give an interview and say the things she said. The question was who. Bashir used deception to make sure it was him

She was paranoid,  he used that to initiate the interview.

She made statements she may not have made but for the bullcrap cooked up which fed the paranoia. Subsiquently her protection was removed.?

If it was so innocent why did the BBC whitewash it?

Why did the whistle blowers get removed?

It's not the first screw up and cover up by the BBC. 

Johnny rotten exposed saville but the programm was pulled ........ they later made a documentary about the abuse but pulled it to commemorate the charity work he did instead....... there have been many others.

What Bashir did was fraud, pure and simple. Aided and abetted by the BBC? Using licence payers money to commission forged bank documents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


7 minutes ago, geosname said:

Subsiquently her protection was removed.?

Is that a question or statement? Subsequently doesn't mean consequently.

The conduct was out of order. Nobody is arguing that it isn't. Let's not start using straw man arguments or making stuff up.

The tabloids are using this as an opportunity to rewrite history when their own journalistic ethics at the time were just as questionable, if not more.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

She died because the establishment could not have the mother of the next king of England marrying an Arab she had become a loose cannon in their eyes and had to be stopped 

Prove it . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WV said:

Lovely. 

How dare Harry have an opinion on his own mother. 

Lovely , as most people know it’s the truth 

I feel for H as what he’s saying is irrational and he’s contradicting himself continually 

I feel more for Bashir as , whatever has happened, I fear he will go rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


6 hours ago, Santa said:

Is that a question or statement? Subsequently doesn't mean consequently.

The conduct was out of order. Nobody is arguing that it isn't. Let's not start using straw man arguments or making stuff up.

The tabloids are using this as an opportunity to rewrite history when their own journalistic ethics at the time were just as questionable, if not more.

That's why I put a question màrk after subsequently. 

What the BBC did does not excuse what the press did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF



×
×
  • Create New...