onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FLC R2 Fleetwood Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Wow, JA puts out virtually our reserve side to face an unchanged Fleetwood, one of the best teams in L1. That says two things to me: i) it's a huge vote of confidence in those players and I bet everyone believes they can come away with a win; and ii) it's a strong, determined message to the rest of L1 that this season promotion is our absolute priority.

Well done, JA - we're right behind you and the lads this evening.

It's going to be a great game!

Advert

Thanks
thought it was just me. This is simply not good enough.

Exactly the same for me. It's ridiculous. 
Used two different phones and an iPad now. Logged in and out of account(s) and no different. Constantly taking to me to my profile page and not loading up the payment details screen as it should be. 

1 minute ago, boleyuk said:

Thanks both. Followed Doha's link. It takes me to the page 8 need. When I click subscribe now after pressing watch live action, it simply.goes to.my.profile.page and no where to buy a pass. Also had email with the green Carabao banner. Clicked that and the same happens.

When you say profile page, does it look like this?

eKyhQSB.png

What does this other link bring up for you?

https://www.port-vale.co.uk/my-account/?register=true&sku=efl_AuQorORUPE8hrdj7Axor_GBP&redirect=https://www.port-vale.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/202021/september/fleetwood-town-vs-port-vale-on-15-sep-20//

Because on a test second account I'm using, it should bring you here

vf68MNI.png

Yes exactly same. Am logged in ok, it simply isn't letting me get to a payment page

Just now, boleyuk said:

Yes exactly same. Am logged in ok, it simply isn't letting me get to a payment page

Try a different browser. Ensure any adblockers you have on are switched off. It will be something like that, not iFollow. A lot of people seem to find Internet Explorer/Edge works for them if their normal browser doesn't. 

Archived