onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

All or Nothing Tottenham

boslemportvale91

Advert

10 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

anyone seen this yet? First three episodes are up and its pretty interesting. Some scenes definitely feel scripted purely for the entertainment side. 

Just shows the difference between premier league clubs and league clubs. Tottenham have over 300 staff members for all departments in one building. 

600 staff altogether with 550 being furloughed in April.

I've only seen 2 episodes to date but I thought the City one was better.

Interesting for football fans and a wonderful new stadium but light years away from the lower leagues. They live in a very privileged bubble.

I'm not much for the continual swearing though realistic enough to know that it's the norm these days.  It was when I played a bit of college football. The F word is the new B word isn't it?! Perhaps I'm just getting old.

Nice work if you can get it.

Slightly off topic, I can't see Spurs in the top four for a while. Forwards are good but others seem stronger all round and have splashed the cash big style, like Chelsea and Arsenal to a degree. I'm a bit puzzled that Liverpool haven't spent big as the gap must be narrowing now between them and C and MU.

Can Jose perform a bit of magic or are his better days behind him? Is the cost of that new ground affecting Spurs' ability in the transfer market? I know they've signed 1-2 but are they still a bit short?

haven't seen the Man citeh one yet. 

I've fount myself laughing every time Jose was swearing , felt like he was swearing for the sake of it and because he knew he was being recorded.

I agree I can't see spurs cracking top 4 either.  Chelsea have made a statement with some massive signings so far and the pressure is on lampard now to at least challenge for the title. And you'd except Citeh and Liverpool to be up there. Arsenal or United for 4th maybe ?

I can see Wolves being close as well.

5 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

It's a football documentary series based on behind the scenes at Tottenham Hotspur. Season 1 was Man City 

It's on Amazon Prime , I believe you can get a 30 day free trial also . Definitely worth a watch 

All or Nothing has been around for a while and started in 2015 with the NFL's Arizona Cardinals followed by four more series of other NFL teams.

I highly recommend the documentaries covering the NZ All Blacks and Man.City.

2 hours ago, For Us All said:

All or Nothing has been around for a while and started in 2015 with the NFL's Arizona Cardinals followed by four more series of other NFL teams.

I highly recommend the documentaries covering the NZ All Blacks and Man.City.

Yeah big fan of the NFL versions always watch them before the season starts. Enjoyed the LA Rams season 

Haven't seen the All Blacks one yet so will give it a go , I believe they did one on the Brazil football team as well

On 02/09/2020 at 11:16, TheSage said:

I've only seen 2 episodes to date but I thought the City one was better.

Interesting for football fans and a wonderful new stadium but light years away from the lower leagues. They live in a very privileged bubble.

I'm not much for the continual swearing though realistic enough to know that it's the norm these days.  It was when I played a bit of college football. The F word is the new B word isn't it?! Perhaps I'm just getting old.

Nice work if you can get it.

Slightly off topic, I can't see Spurs in the top four for a while. Forwards are good but others seem stronger all round and have splashed the cash big style, like Chelsea and Arsenal to a degree. I'm a bit puzzled that Liverpool haven't spent big as the gap must be narrowing now between them and C and MU.

Can Jose perform a bit of magic or are his better days behind him? Is the cost of that new ground affecting Spurs' ability in the transfer market? I know they've signed 1-2 but are they still a bit short?

Christian Erikson and Jan Vertonghen will be hard to replace and I'm tipping Spurs to finish top six.

Sonny comes across as a good character but I'm just getting used to Captain Kane swearing,perhaps he's under orders from Jose?🤔

Just watched the final three episodes. Fantastic viewing. One thing I did notice was the documentary really made the arguments between son/Loris , Dier/Ali over dramatic. I'm sure this happens most weeks at every club , just the competitive nature of being an athlete wanting to win.

It certainly painted Jose Mourinho as being the loveable and passionate manager we all know. The performance against Everton showed different though,the players aren't playing for Jose you could tell that with the attitude of some them while they simply jogged around to get the ball back and not bothering tracking back. No passion at all,  and it also shows his tactics to be negative and inept. Football has evolved since his glory days but sadly his style hasn't. If the bale deal doesn't work out I can see him walking by December.

Archived