• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m of the thought that it must be family problems otherwise Vale would have put up obstacles to stop him leaving as he’s contracted. He’s a footballer and that is his trade, he has to earn a living s

Gosh, that's surprised me. I tend to agree with one or two others in that he's done well in pre-season and looked likely to challenge strongly for a first team place. I think there is a good play

Posted Images

I wonder if another club wants him and he thinks he will get more game time.

In a roundabout way, the signing of Fitzpatrick has reduced his chances even more as it opens up the possibility of Montano playing further up.

Never particularly rated him so not too bothered but I wonder whether this means we may be looking for one more signing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

I wonder if another club wants him and he thinks he will get more game time.

In a roundabout way, the signing of Fitzpatrick has reduced his chances even more as it opens up the possibility of Montano playing further up.

Never particularly rated him so not too bothered but I wonder whether this means we may be looking for one more signing.

Bit harsh there mate . My opinion is that the Fitzpatrick signing had no impact whatsoever on this decision. Browne can play either side. 

He was exceptional against Colchester and had done well in pre season. No way that Askey would sign him up and then consider releasing him. 

There has to be more to this than meets the eye. 

He hasn't played enough football for a plethora of clubs to be chasing him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, valeparklife said:

"Family reasons" according to Askey.

Probably off down South now.

We NEED another winger now. Amoo & Worrall aren't enough if Montano stays at LB. Rodney showed today he is better as a centre forward.

Had to be, but begs the question why sign another deal.

Despite some comments I think he was genuinely competition for Amoo.

Good luck Rhys, life first, football second. 

If he has an offer or some interest from a club down south surely that would classed as contract tampering?

Also find it strange how he wants to move south now after signing a new deal. Unless it's family issues maybe 

Still I'm not that worried , he's easily replaceable and Monty and Devante can cover the wing.