live stream of port vale games

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vale say people have been giving them a ring to complain about ifollow and giving the staff dogs abuse . If your doing this you need to give your heads a wobble , totally out of vales hands !!

Well if they’re being arsey about fans watching league cup games, maybe when fans are allowed back everyone should boycott the games, see how they like that.

I’ve put this on the match thread too but you can put your code in days before the match. If you put it in as soon as you get it you have time to sort it out with the ticket office if it doesn’t work.

Posted Images

Anyone running into issues, post screenshots of the pages you're stuck on so we can work out what's going wrong. Remember to censor any personal details. 
I just keep getting invalid code. Am I on the right screen?20200912_152641.jpeg

That is the right screen.

I don't have ST code so don't know what format they're in. I assume it's a 10 digit number or 6 random letters or something. Are you totally sure you didn't make any typos when inputting it?

Edited by Doha

Positive. Tried it lots of times and double checked.

I don't have ST code so don't know what format they're in. I assume it's a 10 digit number or 6 random letters or something. Are you totally sure you didn't make any typos?

At the bottom right of the page is a chatbox. Click it, start a helpline live chat with an ifollow agent, provide your voucher code and tell them it isn't working. Under their advice you might have to 'buy' the game and then they'll refund you. 

On it....cheers

At the bottom right of the page is a chatbox. Click it, start a helpline live chat with an ifollow agent, provide your voucher code and tell them it isn't working. Under their advice you might have to 'buy' the game and then they'll refund you.