live stream of port vale games

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vale say people have been giving them a ring to complain about ifollow and giving the staff dogs abuse . If your doing this you need to give your heads a wobble , totally out of vales hands !!

Well if they’re being arsey about fans watching league cup games, maybe when fans are allowed back everyone should boycott the games, see how they like that.

I’ve put this on the match thread too but you can put your code in days before the match. If you put it in as soon as you get it you have time to sort it out with the ticket office if it doesn’t work.

Posted Images

Only problem with the iFollow coverage is they don't turn it on early enough. I'd like to hear a bit more of the build up, comments on the selection, and so on.

Real test for me is when we play Harrogate next week. That's when the non functioning live video link gets tested.

Out of interest does anybody have any idea of the vale paying viewing figures for our games so far? Be nice to know how much the club are making from it as opposed to a normal match day.
Well, if 1000 Vale watch an away game, first 500 to the away club, then 500 to Vale. So 500 x £10 x 80% = £4000
Home game 1000 would give £8000.
It all helps, whether there will be any trickle down from the Prem I hold my breath.

Only problem with the iFollow coverage is they don't turn it on early enough. I'd like to hear a bit more of the build up, comments on the selection, and so on.
Real test for me is when we play Harrogate next week. That's when the non functioning live video link gets tested.
Well , this week my code has been accepted, so now I have a chance, which I expect to work same as Scunthorpe did.

Well , this week my code has been accepted, so now I have a chance, which I expect to work same as Scunthorpe did.

I need some help here, I’ve logged into my iFollow account to enter the code for the Harrogate game and can’t see anywhere to enter a code. It just takes me to a page which says welcome to the official Port Vale app where I can watch latest videos and of previous games and see club news. Any help please in idiot proof terms, I’m not very I T savvy.

44 minutes ago, ginginator said:

Go to the ifollow drop down, select Next Match, Port Vale v Harrogate , buy a  Video Match Pass option. This takes you to the payment screen, where you can enter the code.

Thanks for the reply, I don’t get any drop down only the option to watch highlights of previous games, this is on my iPad.

i have however found the drop down and buy a match pass ,as you said, on my iPhone.

the account was setup on my phone, am I able to set up another account on the iPad, or will I have to watch the game on my phone, the iPad and IPhone are linked.

Thanks for the reply, I don’t get any drop down only the option to watch highlights of previous games, this is on my iPad.
i have however found the drop down and buy a match pass ,as you said, on my iPhone.
the account was setup on my phone, am I able to set up another account on the iPad, or will I have to watch the game on my phone, the iPad and IPhone are linked.
I would think you could have your account on a few different devices. I use a mobile, tablet and laptop.

Has anyone successfully obtained a refund from iFollow yet?

It's been working fine each game until the Exeter game where I paid my £10 but didn't even see a minute's action! Just a white spinning circle.

I emailed during half time when I'd given up but it's been 6 days and I've not had any contact.

I would imagine that they're dealing with that many refund requests at the moment that they simply can't cope. Of course, that doesn't apply when it comes to taking your money

Has anyone successfully obtained a refund from iFollow yet?

It's been working fine each game until the Exeter game where I paid my £10 but didn't even see a minute's action! Just a white spinning circle.

I emailed during half time when I'd given up but it's been 6 days and I've not had any contact.

19 minutes ago, philmpv said:

I would imagine that they're dealing with that many refund requests at the moment that they simply can't cope. Of course, that doesn't apply when it comes to taking your money

I initially emailed Vale's ticket office and somehow I, a few days later, received the £10 back into my bank account.  So try the Vale's ticket office mate and see if they can assist. I think Rob had put the details on ovf site.  Good luck.

On 22/09/2020 at 07:30, philmpv said:

Out of interest does anybody have any idea of the vale paying viewing figures for our games so far? Be nice to know how much the club are making from it as opposed to a normal match day.

That would be an interesting figure

People like me, who for geographical reasons, rarely get to see an actual game, can now pay to watch all games, so that's revenue for the club they wouldn't normally have got

How that equates against the loss of 'usual income' I do not know

Sounds like the Vale are better off than some other lower league clubs i.e. a good number of season tickets have been sold and hopefully a lot of folk are watching games for a tenner

Points-with-Bone