Jump to content

live stream of port vale games


mr burslem

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Were you sat watching Vale vs Crawley 

No I was ill in bed.

Some I watch, depending on time difference and circumstances..... and internet reliability.

Would I pay £10 for every game if I knew I couldn't watch..... no.

Im not a member of the supporters club either...... naughty vale fan.

I was replying to a post which inferred obtaining access without paying.... I may have misinterpreted the intention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, geosname said:

No I was ill in bed.

Some I watch, depending on time difference and circumstances..... and internet reliability.

Would I pay £10 for every game if I knew I couldn't watch..... no.

Im not a member of the supporters club either...... naughty vale fan.

I was replying to a post which inferred obtaining access without paying.... I may have misinterpreted the intention.

Sorry mate. It is your business. Hope you get better soon, all my best wishes to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Sorry mate. It is your business. Hope you get better soon, all my best wishes to you.

Not a problem mate.

Sometimes when my heart decides to tap dance the only option I have is to take a pill and lie down..... as they say brown stuff happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, geosname said:

Not a problem mate.

Sometimes when my heart decides to tap dance the only option I have is to take a pill and lie down..... as they say brown stuff happens.

At least we won. Look after yourself mate. All the best wishes to you. Being ill sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, toyahw said:

At least we won. Look after yourself mate. All the best wishes to you. Being ill sucks.

How well we are doing as a club I have to keep kicking myself to make sure it's not a dream.

For the first time in a long time in not worried what's going on behind the screens, it's  great but a bit unnerving sometimes  given our history. Long may it continue.

Look after your family mate..... up the VALE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, geosname said:

How well we are doing as a club I have to keep kicking myself to make sure it's not a dream.

For the first time in a long time in not worried what's going on behind the screens, it's  great but a bit unnerving sometimes  given our history. Long may it continue.

Look after your family mate..... up the VALE 

Take good care of yourself . UTV 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still fuming about yesterday.
 

We’ve had a fantastic 12 months having amazing owners that have done more in 1 year than anyone in the past 20, what seems to have be a very shrewd Manager (best since Adams) and have arguably the most competitive squad for a decade, so I was very excited for the new season and bought a season ticket for the first time since the 90’s.
 

To be let down by invalid codes / dodgy tech was a bit of a kicker to be honest.
 

So how are those ST’s that suffered from yesterday’s fiasco going to be compensated????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still fuming about yesterday.
 
We’ve had a fantastic 12 months having amazing owners that have done more in 1 year than anyone in the past 20, what seems to have be a very shrewd Manager (best since Adams) and have arguably the most competitive squad for a decade, so I was very excited for the new season and bought a season ticket for the first time since the 90’s.
 
To be let down by invalid codes / dodgy tech was a bit of a kicker to be honest.
 
So how are those ST’s that suffered from yesterday’s fiasco going to be compensated????
Who do you want to compensate them?

It's not vales fault, so shouldn't be for vale to compensate.

Ifollow maybe, but it did work for a lot of people also. I do agree it maybe needs to be looked at to make it simpler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Walter said:

Who do you want to compensate them?

It's not vales fault, so shouldn't be for vale to compensate.

Ifollow maybe, but it did work for a lot of people also. I do agree it maybe needs to be looked at to make it simpler.
 

I didn’t necessarily say it was Vale’s fault and nor that they should be the ones doing the compensating. Irrespective, it looks bad on the clubs, and so iFollow / EFL should do something to placate the clubs and ST’s affected.
 

It’s like going to the cinema, paying for your ticket, sitting in your seat and finding the screen didn’t work. Surely you’d want your money back or a free ticket for the next showing...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t necessarily say it was Vale’s fault and nor that they should be the ones doing the compensating. Irrespective, it looks bad on the clubs, and so iFollow / EFL should do something to placate the clubs and ST’s affected.
 
It’s like going to the cinema, paying for your ticket, sitting in your seat and finding the screen didn’t work. Surely you’d want your money back or a free ticket for the next showing...?
Seems like they refund people who had to pay due to voucher codes not working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t necessarily say it was Vale’s fault and nor that they should be the ones doing the compensating. Irrespective, it looks bad on the clubs, and so iFollow / EFL should do something to placate the clubs and ST’s affected.
 
It’s like going to the cinema, paying for your ticket, sitting in your seat and finding the screen didn’t work. Surely you’d want your money back or a free ticket for the next showing...?

Looks like a lot of fans in our league had problems with the codes not just vale

It needs sorting out fast otherwise clubs are going to have to give a lot of season ticket money back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IFollow worked fine in the app for me (Paid a tenner, didn’t use a code) but the new app wouldn’t cast nor work with an Apple IOS-HDMI Adapter & cable from iPad to TV. The app would appear on the telly, but when I clicked on the live stream that would only appear as a black screen with a frozen spinning loading circle. I’m wondering if the new app has some sort of rights protection built in. Anyone have any joy with casting or cable from iPad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, efsb said:

IFollow worked fine in the app for me (Paid a tenner, didn’t use a code) but the new app wouldn’t cast nor work with an Apple IOS-HDMI Adapter & cable from iPad to TV. The app would appear on the telly, but when I clicked on the live stream that would only appear as a black screen with a frozen spinning loading circle. I’m wondering if the new app has some sort of rights protection built in. Anyone have any joy with casting or cable from iPad?

Hdmi and usb c adapter from my Lenovo tablet wouldn't work. Same setup from my Samsung phone worked perfectly. Both done on the app. Maybe do a test if you've got an old tablet/phone lying around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, efsb said:

IFollow worked fine in the app for me (Paid a tenner, didn’t use a code) but the new app wouldn’t cast nor work with an Apple IOS-HDMI Adapter & cable from iPad to TV. The app would appear on the telly, but when I clicked on the live stream that would only appear as a black screen with a frozen spinning loading circle. I’m wondering if the new app has some sort of rights protection built in. Anyone have any joy with casting or cable from iPad?

I mentioned earlier in the thread that casting to via chromecast or apple didn't seem to be available on the updated app.  Screen mirroring didn't work either.  The only way that I could watch on a bigger screen was on a pc outputting via HDMI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF

    Ale & Vale

    Ale and the Vale podcast

    Barewall

    Barewall Gallery

    Paine Proffitt

    Paine Proffitt

    Alex Steventon Photography

    Alex Steventon Photography

    Action Freeze

    Action Freeze images




×
×
  • Create New...