live stream of port vale games

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vale say people have been giving them a ring to complain about ifollow and giving the staff dogs abuse . If your doing this you need to give your heads a wobble , totally out of vales hands !!

Well if they’re being arsey about fans watching league cup games, maybe when fans are allowed back everyone should boycott the games, see how they like that.

I’ve put this on the match thread too but you can put your code in days before the match. If you put it in as soon as you get it you have time to sort it out with the ticket office if it doesn’t work.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, geosname said:

I have found that when you try to get something for nothing you get nothing for something.

Do you actually watch the Vale Geo? It would be dead easy for you to do so. Do you watch the games? I get the feeling that you do not. 

That you are one of these who pontificates about the Vale without watching a single game! Were you sat watching Vale vs Crawley today? Paid your tenner. Thoughts on the game....

Edited by toyahw

17 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Were you sat watching Vale vs Crawley 

No I was ill in bed.

Some I watch, depending on time difference and circumstances..... and internet reliability.

Would I pay £10 for every game if I knew I couldn't watch..... no.

Im not a member of the supporters club either...... naughty vale fan.

I was replying to a post which inferred obtaining access without paying.... I may have misinterpreted the intention.

6 minutes ago, geosname said:

No I was ill in bed.

Some I watch, depending on time difference and circumstances..... and internet reliability.

Would I pay £10 for every game if I knew I couldn't watch..... no.

Im not a member of the supporters club either...... naughty vale fan.

I was replying to a post which inferred obtaining access without paying.... I may have misinterpreted the intention.

Sorry mate. It is your business. Hope you get better soon, all my best wishes to you.

Edited by toyahw

24 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Sorry mate. It is your business. Hope you get better soon, all my best wishes to you.

Not a problem mate.

Sometimes when my heart decides to tap dance the only option I have is to take a pill and lie down..... as they say brown stuff happens.

36 minutes ago, geosname said:

Not a problem mate.

Sometimes when my heart decides to tap dance the only option I have is to take a pill and lie down..... as they say brown stuff happens.

At least we won. Look after yourself mate. All the best wishes to you. Being ill sucks.

Edited by toyahw

1 hour ago, toyahw said:

At least we won. Look after yourself mate. All the best wishes to you. Being ill sucks.

How well we are doing as a club I have to keep kicking myself to make sure it's not a dream.

For the first time in a long time in not worried what's going on behind the screens, it's  great but a bit unnerving sometimes  given our history. Long may it continue.

Look after your family mate..... up the VALE 

2 hours ago, geosname said:

How well we are doing as a club I have to keep kicking myself to make sure it's not a dream.

For the first time in a long time in not worried what's going on behind the screens, it's  great but a bit unnerving sometimes  given our history. Long may it continue.

Look after your family mate..... up the VALE 

Take good care of yourself . UTV 

I’m still fuming about yesterday.

We’ve had a fantastic 12 months having amazing owners that have done more in 1 year than anyone in the past 20, what seems to have be a very shrewd Manager (best since Adams) and have arguably the most competitive squad for a decade, so I was very excited for the new season and bought a season ticket for the first time since the 90’s.

To be let down by invalid codes / dodgy tech was a bit of a kicker to be honest.

So how are those ST’s that suffered from yesterday’s fiasco going to be compensated????

I’m still fuming about yesterday.

We’ve had a fantastic 12 months having amazing owners that have done more in 1 year than anyone in the past 20, what seems to have be a very shrewd Manager (best since Adams) and have arguably the most competitive squad for a decade, so I was very excited for the new season and bought a season ticket for the first time since the 90’s.

To be let down by invalid codes / dodgy tech was a bit of a kicker to be honest.

So how are those ST’s that suffered from yesterday’s fiasco going to be compensated????
Who do you want to compensate them?

It's not vales fault, so shouldn't be for vale to compensate.

Ifollow maybe, but it did work for a lot of people also. I do agree it maybe needs to be looked at to make it simpler.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Walter said:

Who do you want to compensate them?

It's not vales fault, so shouldn't be for vale to compensate.

Ifollow maybe, but it did work for a lot of people also. I do agree it maybe needs to be looked at to make it simpler.

I didn’t necessarily say it was Vale’s fault and nor that they should be the ones doing the compensating. Irrespective, it looks bad on the clubs, and so iFollow / EFL should do something to placate the clubs and ST’s affected.

It’s like going to the cinema, paying for your ticket, sitting in your seat and finding the screen didn’t work. Surely you’d want your money back or a free ticket for the next showing...?

Edited by Biddulph_PV
  • Like 1

I didn’t necessarily say it was Vale’s fault and nor that they should be the ones doing the compensating. Irrespective, it looks bad on the clubs, and so iFollow / EFL should do something to placate the clubs and ST’s affected.

It’s like going to the cinema, paying for your ticket, sitting in your seat and finding the screen didn’t work. Surely you’d want your money back or a free ticket for the next showing...?
Seems like they refund people who had to pay due to voucher codes not working.

Looks like a lot of fans in our league had problems with the codes not just vale

It needs sorting out fast otherwise clubs are going to have to give a lot of season ticket money back
  • Thanks 1

IFollow worked fine in the app for me (Paid a tenner, didn’t use a code) but the new app wouldn’t cast nor work with an Apple IOS-HDMI Adapter & cable from iPad to TV. The app would appear on the telly, but when I clicked on the live stream that would only appear as a black screen with a frozen spinning loading circle. I’m wondering if the new app has some sort of rights protection built in. Anyone have any joy with casting or cable from iPad?

• Like 1