onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

live stream of port vale games

mr burslem

On 22/09/2020 at 09:40, robf said:

Flipping heck - away from iFollow, Colchester's figures are awful. 

By "season permits" in the statement I presume they mean season tickets and they have sold just 540!

Colchester's honesty/transparency is refreshing, though it illustrates starkly the abyss, economically speaking, some clubs are facing

Anyone have knowledge of how much revenue is being lost through no sales of food/drinks/programmes etc?

Points-with-Bone

Advert

On 22/09/2020 at 08:02, Fosse69 said:

Well, if 1000 Vale watch an away game, first 500 to the away club, then 500 to Vale. So 500 x £10 x 80% = £4000
Home game 1000 would give £8000.
It all helps, whether there will be any trickle down from the Prem I hold my breath.

For a home game wouldn't that also be plus the first 500 from the away team [if they sell 500] - that would be an additional 4k

Points-with-Bone

2 hours ago, points-with-bone said:
For a home game wouldn't that also be plus the first 500 from the away team [if they sell 500] - that would be an additional 4k
Points-with-Bone

True of course, normally not many teams in L2 bring above a 100, but what we don't know yet is how many more will pay £10 to watch their team on line. I personally will watch far more games away than I usually do.

On 24/09/2020 at 20:37, ginginator said:

Go to the ifollow drop down, select Next Match, Port Vale v Harrogate , buy a  Video Match Pass option. This takes you to the payment screen, where you can enter the code.

I have just done this and I received email saying they have charged my credit card £10

I think they are conning people shocking as you can't speak to anyone for refund and vale say its nothing to do with them. 

They owe me £55 in total now. 

If they don't respond soon I will be asking vale to refund my season ticket to cover costs from I follow. 

I have just done this and I received email saying they have charged my credit card £10
I think they are conning people shocking as you can't speak to anyone for refund and vale say its nothing to do with them. 

They owe me £55 in total now. 
If they don't respond soon I will be asking vale to refund my season ticket to cover costs from I follow. 

8 minutes ago, sinnott2spinnit said:

Thanks, but what is an adblocker!!! Why aren’t these things straight forward.

It's a piece of software that blocks unsolicited adverts. 

iFollow shows adverts from the EFL etc (Not during the game though) so presumably doesn't like adblockers interfering with its streamed content so iFollow doesn't run as well or even run at all when an adblocker is present on a browser.  Even the Highlights (Generated by iFollow) posted after the game on the Vale website won't run if an adblocker is running/present at the same time.

Archived