onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

live stream of port vale games

mr burslem

Advert

8 hours ago, fraggle said:

Terrible again last night wasted 15 mins watching the loading circled arrow of doom!!

I had the circle of doom scenario, but I started trying about 30mins before start, restarted laptop a couple of times, at 6-59 I was ready to throw computer at TV and lo&behold it came on, no sound for first 5mins, looking forward to Exeter game now, 

11 hours ago, pensioner said:

Exactly !   I'm sure the "advertising" that iFollow is currently experiencing would cripple any other company if it didn't have a strangle hold on its potential customer base. I dont see how iFollow could manage in an open market and if I were one of the EFL clubs I would be trying to get a vote to oust it and get a professional setup in its place . I think one of their BIGGEST problems is communications?  There is no definitive set of instructions on how to set up to watch the matches on the many and varied platforms .   Why not set out clear and unambiguous instructions for say 5 different platforms - say which Browsers will work OK, Those that are Better and those that are crap.  basically I'm sure they haven't set up these instructions because they havent done in house trials. I'm sure if we could look behind the scenes at iFollow there would be two 6th formers playing at being at work .  Yes - I'll keep on trying my season ticket code but have they any chance of my purchasing the project - as much chance as the wife giving birth to quads - she's 70 !  A friend of mine says that iFollow is as user friendly as a cornered Rat.  

I have watched all games ok, a few minor issues, I'm not very tech savvy, so as you say they could have a better information set up, I've go e for the direct cable to tv route and found it to be the easiest for me, keep the faith and up the Vale 

Only tried to watch Crawley game using free season ticket holder pass , didn't get on till 84 mins . Complained to I follow and have heard nothing. With customer service like this they should expand into the Travel industry.

I have just been contacted by efl who apologised for problem on the Crawley game. They are refunding me £10 I paid as I couldn't access game until half time although I had the season ticket code. Thanks.

Does anyone know how the money is split between clubs for a match pass? I’ve seen people say £8 of the 10 goes to the clubs, and I saw that for cup games they pool all the money from both sets of fans and split it 50/50. Do they also split it for league games or will Exeter take all the money tomorrow?

13 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Does anyone know how the money is split between clubs for a match pass? I’ve seen people say £8 of the 10 goes to the clubs, and I saw that for cup games they pool all the money from both sets of fans and split it 50/50. Do they also split it for league games or will Exeter take all the money tomorrow?

If you buy a pass from the Vale website the first 500 payments go to Exeter and the next lot go to Vale. So if it’s a Vale away game still buy your pass from Vale, not the home team. 

Really unreliable. Paid my tenner last week and the coverage was fine. Paid a tenner this week, absolutely nothing, other than a constant wheel of doom. Went through Chrome and Internet explorer, failing on both. Sent a message to the admin and the reply said that someone would be with me momentarily. Can anyone tell me the duration of momentarily, how long is a moment? Before the Harrogate game perhaps?

52 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

Really unreliable. Paid my tenner last week and the coverage was fine. Paid a tenner this week, absolutely nothing, other than a constant wheel of doom. Went through Chrome and Internet explorer, failing on both. Sent a message to the admin and the reply said that someone would be with me momentarily. Can anyone tell me the duration of momentarily, how long is a moment? Before the Harrogate game perhaps?

A moment has a start and an end with an undetermined amount of time inbetween 555

18 hours ago, Powerline said:

No, this is the advantage of iFollow for away games. Unlike gate receipts the home side don't keep all the revenue. Jacko has explained it already but after the first 500 passes, Vale then get £8 of each of the passes bought after that. 

It may be unreliable for some and I know that has caused some of you real problems (but that's out of Vale's hands as iFollow is managed centrally by the EFL) but at least in terms of money, Vale will be getting some income from both home AND away games. 

1 hour ago, Dr Delgado said:

same for me too

Only problem with the iFollow coverage is they don't turn it on early enough. I'd like to hear a bit more of the build up, comments on the selection, and so on.

Real test for me is when we play Harrogate next week. That's when the non functioning live video link gets tested.

Out of interest does anybody have any idea of the vale paying viewing figures for our games so far? Be nice to know how much the club are making from it as opposed to a normal match day.
Well, if 1000 Vale watch an away game, first 500 to the away club, then 500 to Vale. So 500 x £10 x 80% = £4000
Home game 1000 would give £8000.
It all helps, whether there will be any trickle down from the Prem I hold my breath.

Archived