onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

live stream of port vale games

mr burslem

Advert

14 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I've paid a tenner for the Fleetwood game and have now had 3 emails telling me I've paid!!

They are just reminders x 2  plus 1 to check you got the first 1 🙂 Lots of issues @ many clubs regarding  iFollow today, possibly their biggest day ever streaming live. I would see what the club say when all the complaints are in. Obviously something is amiss

Edit I paid £10 for my stream no issues

1 hour ago, Biddulph_PV said:

If you’re insinuating it’s because some people are idiots who don’t know how to use basic tech, than I can assure you that I got it working perfectly last week but this had problems first with an invalid code, then a problem processing my card (same one that worked fine last week), then when I finally got to the love match centre all I got was a black screen with a non-responsive white triangle. And yes, I had full internet signal and yes it switched it on and off (repetitively for about 86 mins actually). 

We had 2 codes as we have x2 ST's, the second my daughter tried (and had the same result) in Maidenhead. it's obviously something to do with the  codes for season ticket holders.

It's poor to say the least, what is worse is that we could not contact anyone in connection with this at the club, either no answer or the phone cut off. This sort of streaming should be straight forward these days.

Great win, pity we never saw it......

I created a new registration using my wife's details, copied and pasted the email code and still said invalid code. I continued with the card details, it took a tenner from the card and low and behold, managed to get 35 minutes of the second half. 

BTW, I too, like many people who tried in vain today, am more than tech competent and tried different devices and browsers  before payment sorted the issue.

4 hours ago, boleyuk said:

Thanks Doha. Tried everything. I pointed out 404 error as being a page that doesn't exist. This is what came up when tried to seek help. Will try other options but tbh given up now, as have most of my family and friends comprisimg At least 7 or 8 family and friend season ticket holders. Not good.

I know it's a bit late now, but this might help for next time.  The help link contained the word "preperation", if you cut and past the link to your browser and then change it to the correct spelling "preparation" you should be able to get in.  

35 minutes ago, Tubbs said:

I struggle to believe that if you click on 'watch live' nothing happens. 

I suppose you can take a horse to water....

Well it didn’t. Just accept it mate. Thousands of folk from loads of clubs across the country had trouble with iFollow today. They weren’t all technophobes. 

42 minutes ago, Tubbs said:

I struggle to believe that if you click on 'watch live' nothing happens. 

I suppose you can take a horse to water....

Again Ifollow was at fault today not the viewers,  hence why vale and many other clubs put a statement saying they were having technical issues. A lot of people didn't have the watch live button but instead had unavailable stream or a blank screen completely which is why they are saying it wasn't working for them in the first place. 

Well done you for knowing how to use a HDMI cable , something people have been doing since the late 90s/early noughties. Absolute Genius

Stop trying to belittle other people.

Archived