onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

live stream of port vale games

mr burslem

Advert

10 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I'm not going bother watching these stream think I will just stick to listening to phil Bowers on radio stoke untill we are able go the games ourselves. 

Your choice of course mate. But in my view it is better than just the RS commentary, and a way to chip in for the club.

19 hours ago, toyahw said:

I've heard poor reports of the app Santa. I just chromecast it to the TV.  That has been the most solid way for a couple of years.

It does seem to be more stable on a PC. I use the old fashioned HDMI cable method and it works well for me but I guess it depends on each individual set up. 

I do agree with some of the comments from @Bugs too. It would be nice to have a few more options. One I would love would be the option to switch between commentary and just crowd noise. It would help when (let's say some of the more opinionated) commentators get a bee in their bonnet about something minor and go off on a rant! 

32 minutes ago, robf said:

One I would love would be the option to switch between commentary and just crowd noise. It would help when (let's say some of the more opinionated) commentators get a bee in their bonnet about something minor and go off on a rant! 

Well you won't be getting much crowd noise for a while Rob. But I get the point, I quite often wanted to switch off the commentary. It can be very annoying, not always, but sometimes. They'd say oh that is terrible from x. When you knew it was y. Then someone who'd listened on RS  would phone up P+G to slag off x (Carl from Wolstanton?).

Plus when they got the replay facility they really overused it. There was more replay than game half the time. Having said that I've really enjoyed having it - as an exile.

50 minutes ago, toyahw said:

It can be very annoying, not always, but sometimes. They'd say oh that is terrible from x. When you knew it was y. Then someone who'd listened on RS  would phone up P+G to slag off x (Carl from Wolstanton?)

Its the same when you watch it in the ground😀

It does seem to be more stable on a PC. I use the old fashioned HDMI cable method and it works well for me but I guess it depends on each individual set up. 
I do agree with some of the comments from @Bugs too. It would be nice to have a few more options. One I would love would be the option to switch between commentary and just crowd noise. It would help when (let's say some of the more opinionated) commentators get a bee in their bonnet about something minor and go off on a rant! 
Completely agree. Negative williams and incoherent sproson ruin the commentary for me. Sprosons insistence on pronouncing conlon as con lon really grates me! I swear he'd struggle with Ng.

Is there any plans for crowd sounds to be played through the tannoy system at all? Surely it would be a little more normal for the players. Nothing like the vale park mumble on a Saturday!

4 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

I'm not going bother watching these stream think I will just stick to listening to phil Bowers on radio stoke untill we are able go the games ourselves. 

You’ll be missing out mate. I know from watching ifollow and listening to radio stoke commentary at the same time. It’s like they are watching a different game sometimes! Much better to decide for yourself. 

11 hours ago, philmpv said:
17 hours ago, toyahw said:
Amazingly, it seems the game Sat will NOT be available to expats. Not even a day pass for an extra tenner. Unbelievable. 

You shouldn't have to but can't you get around that with a vpn? Not an expert.

It is not that simple. To buy a pass (as it is not covered under the season pass I've already got) you need to provide a UK address and bank account. Now I could lie about the address and use my UK bank account, a different e-mail address then use a VPN. But I don't want to do this and don't see why you cannot just do it legit.  So live text commentary it is....

24 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I've brought a season ticket even when I get given the free pass to use I still wont use it. 

Your business mate, but why?

8 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I've only got internet data on my phone and not sure if you can watch it on your phone. Also I need make sure what internet data I have I use to apply for jobs and send emails check universal credit account as I cant afford buy anymore data due to now being out of work. 

Understood. Sorry to hear that mate, hope things pick up.

Archived