Hi all follow lovers of football and the Vale .

Just a enquiry today as I do this 14th Aug 2020 there is still no news of multi ticketing pricing (ten game one ).

Last season I went halves on one with my m8 ,ok only 90 quid each but better than nothing ,we will do the same again this season .

Ended up going more than the 5 games and paying full price but nice to put some money into the club and even though with going away most weekends with my lovely gf it’s there(it in the club ) if I go or not etc .

So any idea when they will be released as I will probably get my son one and me mum will get me nephew one ,they usually have season tickets but lad I brought him one last year and he only went occasionally so to me as much as it was good put money in the club I cannot justify him not going especially when I was the one who paid for it .

I’d say do a however many games you can go one entice folk more money in the club as I’d get a 12 game one because I’d defo make a effort go 7 times and cup games etc .

Just a idea UTV 

You wonder if they're going to do this deal this year, as it really depends on capacity. I would imagine that it would be season ticket holders only and then it will be first come first served for the rest of the tickets. The 10 game one would be a nightmare logistically.