24 minutes ago, Santa said:

Unless my eyesight is a bit rubbish, it was a good job Theo nicked that one right on the line or else it would have been two OGs.

Ah yes, a striker`s instinct is to be in the right place at the right time. They all count, did we not hit the post as well?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was at the club most the afternoon Wednesday so there was definitely interest I just think Askey had his plan b ready and waiting. And credit to the manager because he said Friday was the latest

I'm not a great social media person indeed I am not signed up to Facebook or Twitter etc. But I do dip into Twitter occasionally to peruse. On Robinson's own Twitter account there are quite a few

Without wishing to speculate or be unduly negative, I'm always a bit anxious when players miss a huge chunk of pre-season. We've seen it time and time again, where they subsequently struggle to get fu

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, TheSage said:

It doesn't matter much other than to satisfy the eagerness of fans to see the new players and how things are shaping up but I'm surprised a big team like Forest didn't have comprehensive highlights - for their own training purposes as much as anything. 

They seem to be more concerned about the multi-million moves in and out of the Trees befitting former  twice European champions.

It may be that some clubs don't want their opposition to see them play.

In the past I would imagine that scouts would attend pre season games and submit reports to the first few opponents.

This season with the lockdown there has been a high turnover of players and limited people at games. Some teams may want to keep their formations, patterns of play and potential team selections away from the public domain.