onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

friendlies

boslemportvale91

3 hours ago, geoff1 said:

good comms again!

Give the petty jibes a rest, hey? We've got Forest away on Wednesday and Rochdale at home on Saturday. Details were published online. Open your eyes.

1 hour ago, Mellor! said:

Blackpool 3-0 up against Everton 👀

Finished 3-3.

55 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Rather surprised we have not got a game this weekend really. Only a fortnight to find tune things. 

We've got two games next week though, in fairness, mate. Plus, Askey will be too busy wrapping up Nicky's deal this weekend. 😄

Advert

6 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Not sure what strength team they put out

Smith, Toby, Yuri, Yates, Adomah, Ameobi, Blackett, Jenkinson, Joao - in the picture.

Robinson is a lot wider than I remember. Ikpeazu battering ram 2.0 

13 minutes ago, Doha said:

Smith, Toby, Yuri, Yates, Adomah, Ameobi, Blackett, Jenkinson, Joao - in the picture.

Robinson is a lot wider than I remember. Ikpeazu battering ram 2.0 

He is fitter and stronger mate thats the difference ,we all had our thoughts on his signing but we all have to back him now and he could be a surprise,i still think he will be first choice striker

It appears that Forest played quite a strong team and it's a big step up from our level to the Championship so this was a very satisfying scoreline. Meaningless, fitness exercises as they are, it has to give us a bit of a confidence boost.

Robinson has played at a higher level and if he's fit and happy why can't he become a regular first team player?

22 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

He is fitter and stronger mate thats the difference ,we all had our thoughts on his signing but we all have to back him now and he could be a surprise,i still think he will be first choice striker

He could be a real surprise hopefully. 

Not beyond the realms of possibility that he starts against Crawley. 

1 minute ago, Gallifreyan Valiant said:
3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:
He could be a real surprise hopefully. 
Not beyond the realms of possibility that he starts against Crawley. 

I had a feeling he was signed to start.

I'm not a great social media person indeed I am not signed up to Facebook or Twitter etc. But I do dip into Twitter occasionally to peruse.

On Robinson's own Twitter account there are quite a few messages from Colchester fans all wishing him well and gutted he'd not joined them. 

Already posted I was a bit underwhelmed though certainly not critical of him. I've a funny feeling he could be a really astute bit of business by Askey. 

Others have put it more eloquently than me that this Port Vale is a different animal to when he was last here . Can't go overboard on a friendly but it won't do his cause any harm at all . 

Archived