news releases from pvfc

On 10/08/2020 at 17:31, geoff1 said:

blimey, i didnt expect the spanish inqisition!😀😀😀🕵️‍♀️

Some double think going on here. Which isn't that uncommon in the tribal world of football fans.

- Max McLellan is the best media man in English football.

- McLellan leaves the club. But the club's media team is still of the same quality.

Obviously both statements can't be true. I believe the first statement is more accurate. We were lucky to have Max and we can't expect to lose him and still maintain the same level of quality. Unless we start spending more money on media work, which we very likely don't need to be doing.

I'm sure the current media team will be finding it very difficult to replicate Max's quality of work at the best of times, let alone with the current coronavirus restrictions.

22 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Some double think going on here. Which isn't that uncommon in the tribal world of football fans.

- Max McLellan is the best media man in English football.

- McLellan leaves the club. But the club's media team is still of the same quality.

Obviously both statements can't be true. I believe the first statement is more accurate. We were lucky to have Max and we can't expect to lose him and still maintain the same level of quality. Unless we start spending more money on media work, which we very likely don't need to be doing.

I'm sure the current media team will be finding it very difficult to replicate Max's quality of work at the best of times, let alone with the current coronavirus restrictions.

I’m assuming Martin Tideswell will oversee the media department as well given he is Director of Communications. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

I’m assuming Martin Tideswell will oversee the media department as well given he is Director of Communications. 

I'm still not entirely sure what his job involves tbh.