• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to laugh as I was  standing in a queue to buy my season ticket today.  Turned around and read an old sign up outside the Railway turnstile. All face coverings of any kind must be removed befo

If the season finishes now then surely we will be promoted in second place?

Cant wait to return to VP.  Appreciate too early to allow away supporters in but just to allow home supporters in to see their team play is a 'must'. We can go in to shops, bars, restaurants etc so wh

Posted Images

Ten games will have a maximum of 1000 fans each on Saturday. They are:

Championship 

Luton Town v Derby County 

Norwich City v Preston North End 

Middlesbrough v AFC Bournemouth

League One

Charlton Athletic v Doncaster Rovers 

Blackpool v Swindon Town 

Shrewsbury Town v Northampton Town 

Hull City v Crewe Alexandra 

League Two

Forest Green Rovers v Bradford City 

Carlisle United v Southend United 

Morecambe v Cambridge United

It's a start!

4 minutes ago, Smugsy said:

Ten games will have a maximum of 1000 fans each on Saturday. They are:

Championship 

Luton Town v Derby County 

Norwich City v Preston North End 

Middlesbrough v AFC Bournemouth

League One

Charlton Athletic v Doncaster Rovers 

Blackpool v Swindon Town 

Shrewsbury Town v Northampton Town 

Hull City v Crewe Alexandra 

League Two

Forest Green Rovers v Bradford City 

Carlisle United v Southend United 

Morecambe v Cambridge United

It's a start!

Be almost a full average for Morecambe that!

It’s a great step in the right direction even with limited fans I think it will enhance the watching online experience aswell with there being some fans to in the stadium to cheer a goal going in. Crazy world we live in at the moment 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Be almost a full average for Morecambe that!

Thought that too. They only average 2000 and with I guess no away fans and people who can't or are unwilling to go, they may not get 1000.

It won't be of any financial benefit to the club if they only let 1,000 season ticket holders in plus you will have 3,000 disappointed fans. I personally think that they should sell tickets for the test games at least then it will be a little bit of income for the club

It won't be of any financial benefit to the club if they only let 1,000 season ticket holders in plus you will have 3,000 disappointed fans. I personally think that they should sell tickets for the test games at least then it will be a little bit of income for the club
Would you, as a ST holder, stand for that?

Norwich are one of the clubs selected and this is how they are doing it:

Season ticket holders can apply for up to 6 (six) tickets for this Saturday’s fixture against Preston North End (Carrow Road, 3pm kick-off). All fans that are part of the application must belong to the same support bubble to be eligible to attend the game. If successful, all seats will be located together.

Multiple applications will not be permitted. For each additional ticket requested, a unique supporter number must be provided. If one supporter number is selected throughout the application, this application will be void.

Initially I thought it was a bit of a free for all. It's a bit more controlled than that but it's still relying on fans not to sit together with their mates

Edited by Smugsy

15 minutes ago, Smugsy said:

Norwich are one of the clubs selected and this is how they are doing it:

Season ticket holders can apply for up to 6 (six) tickets for this Saturday’s fixture against Preston North End (Carrow Road, 3pm kick-off). All fans that are part of the application must belong to the same support bubble to be eligible to attend the game. If successful, all seats will be located together.

Multiple applications will not be permitted. For each additional ticket requested, a unique supporter number must be provided. If one supporter number is selected throughout the application, this application will be void.

Initially I thought it was a bit of a free for all. It's a bit more controlled than that but it's still relying on fans not to sit together with their mates

why bother! sensible percentage of capacity required, no away fans, st holders have preference. people who attend reg. paying weekly allowed say 500 seats. failing that, sit on thee sofa and for a tenner watch the match in comfort with a nice pint and some oatcakes! cheers.

There is no way of doing it without upsetting people. Who gets priority and how can the club possibly do it in a fair way when 3000 people are going to miss out.
There are 2 very obvious ways to do this that no one could really complain about.

The first 1000 people who bought a season ticket are offered a ticket each
Or
A random draw of season ticket holders

People can then choose to go or allow their ticket to go to the next purchasers or be redrawn.

If there is another limited attendance game people who went to the first game are excluded.

I'm not sure how anyone could argue with either option. If you miss out then be happy for the ones who are lucky enough to attend.
  • Like 2