onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Double standards?...

Davebrad

15 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

if only quality not quantity was enough, succesive govenments have cut aqnd slashed our forces, but i feared and dreaded how they would have been under a labour govenments escpecially with you all know who at its head... see i've not mentioned him.

Bet the Russians are shaking in there boots upsetting the british government lol

Advert

39 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Bet the Russians are shaking in there boots upsetting the british government lol

as daft as it seems I think they might be, the uk has 125 active warheads and 215 in total, we have 4 subs but only 2 out on patrol with 8 missiles each carrying 8 warheads, so although vlad would be alright, a possible 200+ targets wouldn't be...

2 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

as daft as it seems I think they might be, the uk has 125 active warheads and 215 in total, we have 4 subs but only 2 out on patrol with 8 missiles each carrying 8 warheads, so although vlad would be alright, a possible 200+ targets wouldn't be...

Old hat stuff, pointless. Cyber is the weaponry nowadays.

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

He showed incredible weakness In allowing his message of stay at home save lives be weakened by his rules for his mates and rules for the others.

“I went to test my eyes by driving my child and my wife to a local beauty spot on her birthday”

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Incredible bottle” ... you posts have gone straight past sounding like Boris (polls are important one minute but not the next) and now sound like Trump! 😂😂😂

Actual “bottle” would have been him saying “Cummings did wrong, but I believe he has more to add to the fight so I take that on my shoulders and Have decided to keep him on”... now THATS brave.

His weak assed, “he followed his fatherly instincts and did nothing wrong” was pathetic. He weakened his own message and position to protect his mate... it was more of a bottle job than showing he had bottle. 

You continue to put words in my mouth.

As I say, the easier decision would be to sack him, but I don't think that's how you should treat people who you respect. He took so much flak for not doing it, even though it would have obviously been massively disproportionate.

One day you'll step back and realise how ridiculous that whole episode was. It was next to meaningless and was blown up to be a watergate style scandal. I'm sure Sage said it was the biggest political scandal in the UK in his lifetime or something. Just staggering really.

3 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

How would it have been the easy thing for dithering Boris to sack cummings , the blokes running the country Boris would be f——-d with out him 

Tin foil hat stuff.

You really are struggling if you have to cling to this 'Cummings is the dark arts puppet master' crap.

46 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

You continue to put words in my mouth.

As I say, the easier decision would be to sack him, but I don't think that's how you should treat people who you respect. He took so much flak for not doing it, even though it would have obviously been massively disproportionate.

One day you'll step back and realise how ridiculous that whole episode was. It was next to meaningless and was blown up to be a watergate style scandal. I'm sure Sage said it was the biggest political scandal in the UK in his lifetime or something. Just staggering really.

One day you will reflect and realise how damaging that was to Boris being able to get his message across.

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Just wanted to ask , is RB just a wind up merchant or does he actually believe the stuff he puts on here 

He believes his own rhetoric... the bit that confuses him is why no one else can see the clear vision that he can. 

Archived