onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Double standards?...

Davebrad

Advert

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

I’m not sure your judgement here would pass the impartial test... Let’s not forget that you rated Boris’ end of lockdown speech as a 9 before downgrading it to a 7 once it was pointed out that it was in fact a load of old rubbish that included a graph no one understood and an equation that literally made no sense.

Now I’m certainly not impartial Myself when it comes to that floppy haired bumbling fool of a Prime minister... but when it comes to whether Starmer has him rattled I’m guessing the actual impartial masses would say he has.

Boris’ body language shows he isn’t happy and he gives away that he is rattled by shouting and getting angry at whatever question comes his way first at PMQs. His Tired attempts to make poor jokes at inappropriate times show he is out of ideas.

Today’s example was the phrase “Islington Remainers” ... weird from a guy who was once a remainer who lived in Angel!

Starmer pointed it out today, Boris is going in with pre prepared lines that he trots out even if the question does suit the answer. 

Rattled.

Yeah but again, however bad you think boris is, they still have a commanding lead in the polls. 

It's not most people at all.

This is the worst possible time to be boris and the best possible time to be sir keir, and he is barely landing a clean punch. Its tit for tat rubbish from both of them. 

I do think Boris hasn't been himself since he got Ill, whether that's a valid excuse I don't know. 

11 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Yeah but again, however bad you think boris is, they still have a commanding lead in the polls. 

It's not most people at all.

This is the worst possible time to be boris and the best possible time to be sir keir, and he is barely landing a clean punch. Its tit for tat rubbish from both of them. 

I do think Boris hasn't been himself since he got Ill, whether that's a valid excuse I don't know. 

Thankfully I don’t think we will have to wait for the public to be asked to get rid of Boris.

Hes in a party with plenty of form for knifing their own.

The bumbling, power hungry, take whichever side suits him, egotistical, unstable liar is dangerous and only has his own interests at heart.

Watching him double down on his poor joke of “more [insert item of apparel] than [insert shop or location] was cringeworthy and made my skin crawl”... it shows a man bereft of real argument or logic who doesn’t like this new opposition and isn’t handling it well.

Starmer to face Rishi at the next general election would be my guess... and all the better for it.

16 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Starmer also responded to Johnson accusing him of flip-flopping by pointing out that this was the man who wrote two articles for the Spectator because he couldn't decide which side he was on!

Captain Hindsight Starmer doesn't seem to have the bottle to take the hard Left on and it will be interesting to see how he responds when the anti-Semitism report is finally issued.

The anti-semitism settlement has already caused chaos in the Labour Party,costing them £600,000 with another 32 individuals considering more legal action.

4 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Captain Hindsight Starmer doesn't seem to have the bottle to take the hard Left on and it will be interesting to see how he responds when the anti-Semitism report is finally issued.

The anti-semitism settlement has already caused chaos in the Labour Party,costing them £600,000 with another 32 individuals considering more legal action.

Your second paragraph contradicts your first. 

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

Well he has apologised, he has removed RLB. What did weak knee Boris do against Patel, Jenrick, Cummings, answer absolutely nothing because he has no bottle.

11 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Well he has apologised, he has removed RLB. What did weak knee Boris do against Patel, Jenrick, Cummings, answer absolutely nothing because he has no bottle.

Let's see what Captain Hindsight does if he has to take action when the report comes out?That's when he will be judged.

15 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

He showed incredible bottle to stand up to the ridiculous demands over the Cummings issue. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to capitulate and sack him.

On 22/07/2020 at 09:22, Regal Beagle said:

The tories still have a relatively healthy lead in the voting intention polls, albeit much smaller than the election result.

What are you basing your "most of the electorate" on?

I thought you didn't care about polls 

2 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

He showed incredible bottle to stand up to the ridiculous demands over the Cummings issue. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to capitulate and sack him.

How would it have been the easy thing for dithering Boris to sack cummings , the blokes running the country Boris would be f——-d with out him 

3 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

He showed incredible weakness In allowing his message of stay at home save lives be weakened by his rules for his mates and rules for the others.

“I went to test my eyes by driving my child and my wife to a local beauty spot on her birthday”

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Incredible bottle” ... you posts have gone straight past sounding like Boris (polls are important one minute but not the next) and now sound like Trump! 😂😂😂

Actual “bottle” would have been him saying “Cummings did wrong, but I believe he has more to add to the fight so I take that on my shoulders and Have decided to keep him on”... now THATS brave.

His weak assed, “he followed his fatherly instincts and did nothing wrong” was pathetic. He weakened his own message and position to protect his mate... it was more of a bottle job than showing he had bottle. 

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 22:37, Fosse69 said:

We can all sleep safely in our beds tonight knowing that we have the best defences in the world against the Russians. 

if only quality not quantity was enough, succesive govenments have cut aqnd slashed our forces, but i feared and dreaded how they would have been under a labour govenments escpecially with you all know who at its head... see i've not mentioned him.

40 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

He showed incredible weakness In allowing his message of stay at home save lives be weakened by his rules for his mates and rules for the others.

“I went to test my eyes by driving my child and my wife to a local beauty spot on her birthday”

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Incredible bottle” ... you posts have gone straight past sounding like Boris (polls are important one minute but not the next) and now sound like Trump! 😂😂😂

Actual “bottle” would have been him saying “Cummings did wrong, but I believe he has more to add to the fight so I take that on my shoulders and Have decided to keep him on”... now THATS brave.

His weak assed, “he followed his fatherly instincts and did nothing wrong” was pathetic. He weakened his own message and position to protect his mate... it was more of a bottle job than showing he had bottle. 

just a thought here, what if his eyes were not good enough to drive, would not his wife have been there to get them back home?

Archived