onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Double standards?...

Davebrad

Let's create a thread that will act as a smokescreen for our beloved Government, and try and stop them naughty posters dissing them, we could even throw in comments about former Labour leaders. We need to do something cos there more bad news today, that our beloved Boris, delayed the Russian interference inquiry til after the election and then swept it under the carpet.

Like I said earlier get rid of this excuse for a thread, deliberately set up by Boris's boys.

Advert

2 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Let's create a thread that will act as a smokescreen for our beloved Government, and try and stop them naughty posters dissing them, we could even throw in comments about former Labour leaders. We need to do something cos there more bad news today, that our beloved Boris, delayed the Russian interference inquiry til after the election and then swept it under the carpet.

Like I said earlier get rid of this excuse for a thread, deliberately set up by Boris's boys.

tt, your doing what you and other corbynites on here do, and that's kick out at anything that's against your beloved ex leader... ie as all the trolls and worse that attacked this reporter, just for  doing his job. ie owen jones a surposedly journalist should know that, but when it comes to corbyn you can't shut him up.

Also the report is out now, and it appears to proves that your idol Jeremy and his so called front bench were kidded into believing the "leaked NHS document", I remember it well he strutted to the stage with the folder under his arm, then dramatically pulled the papers out, waving them at his adoring party faithful, who gave him a rapturous welcome... and now the egg on their faces because they were duped so easily.

6 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

Also the report is out now, and it appears to proves that your idol Jeremy and his so called front bench were kidded into believing the "leaked NHS document", I remember it well he strutted to the stage with the folder under his arm, then dramatically pulled the papers out, waving them at his adoring party faithful, who gave him a rapturous welcome... and now the egg on their faces because they were duped so easily.

He was right. Again.

On 18/07/2020 at 10:13, Fosse69 said:

Newsworthy or relevance? In the middle of a pandemic, what is interesting about a pre-pandemic ex-leader of the opposition  compared to the puppet master of the Government  failing to deal properly with the situation. 

Ahhh...another brave hindsight warrior! 

4 hours ago, Davebrad said:

tt, your doing what you and other corbynites on here do, and that's kick out at anything that's against your beloved ex leader... ie as all the trolls and worse that attacked this reporter, just for  doing his job. ie owen jones a surposedly journalist should know that, but when it comes to corbyn you can't shut him up.

I never ever voted for Corbyn. I am a middle of the road voter, like most of the electorate I realise now what a disaster Johnson or Cummings Government is for the UK.  What you little Englanders need to realise is the time is up for this Government. Who will take their place I am not to bothered, just get this bent lot out please.

22 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

I never ever voted for Corbyn. I am a middle of the road voter, like most of the electorate I realise now what a disaster Johnson or Cummings Government is for the UK.  What you little Englanders need to realise is the time is up for this Government. Who will take their place I am not to bothered, just get this bent lot out please.

What he said. 

26 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

As the man said

14 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

The tories still have a relatively healthy lead in the voting intention polls, albeit much smaller than the election result.

What are you basing your "most of the electorate" on?

11 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

The tories still have a relatively healthy lead in the voting intention polls, albeit much smaller than the election result.

What are you basing your "most of the electorate" on?

I am basing it on there is plenty of time yet for the opposition parties to sort themselves out.  Day after day people are seeing what a mess this Government is, and will More so as time goes on and their untruths are exploited.

22 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Whichever bent lot you get out you replace with another bent lot.... there are no middle of the road politics anymore just party politics...... except perhaps the lib dems who are I suppose middle of the road.... like hedgehogs on the M6.

55 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

why are the corbyn haters still obsessed with him?  Is it because they wish he was still around as his replacement makes Boris look like a half soaked buffoon every week?

Jezza did some serious damage to the only viable party to the Tories. 

If I was a conspiracy theorist I would consider the possibility Boris is doing his best to give his gains back to Labour in the red wall because Labour aren't doing much to win them back..... the more mistakes he makes the better for Labour.

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

why are the corbyn haters still obsessed with him?  Is it because they wish he was still around as his replacement makes Boris look like a half soaked buffoon every week?

The corbyn haters today are the labour party.

Strong rumours this morning that he getting the whip withdrawn due to his anti-semitism failures. He has issued a statement today doubling down on his (in)actions and once again attacked the whistleblowers from panorama.

This guy was backed by many on here. His legacy will be as a failure, a bitter sanctimonious racist who almost destroyed the labour party. No one has admitted they got that wrong as far as I have seen.

I can see what Sir Keir is trying to do, but there are a few cracks showing. I'm not sure he's strong enough to win over the left of the labour party who are blood thirsty having been riled up by Corbyn. Not sure he's doing anything of the sort to Boris. He may be leading on away goals but that's nothing to brag about in a global pandemic when Boris was in intensive care a couple of months ago.

You've said today that this is the worst Government ever. Keir Starmer's labour party is still lagging behind them in the polls. What does that say about them?

33 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Not sure he's doing anything of the sort to Boris. He may be leading on away goals but that's nothing to brag about in a global pandemic when Boris was in intensive care a couple of months ago.

I’m not sure your judgement here would pass the impartial test... Let’s not forget that you rated Boris’ end of lockdown speech as a 9 before downgrading it to a 7 once it was pointed out that it was in fact a load of old rubbish that included a graph no one understood and an equation that literally made no sense.

Now I’m certainly not impartial Myself when it comes to that floppy haired bumbling fool of a Prime minister... but when it comes to whether Starmer has him rattled I’m guessing the actual impartial masses would say he has.

Boris’ body language shows he isn’t happy and he gives away that he is rattled by shouting and getting angry at whatever question comes his way first at PMQs. His Tired attempts to make poor jokes at inappropriate times show he is out of ideas.

Today’s example was the phrase “Islington Remainers” ... weird from a guy who was once a remainer who lived in Angel!

Starmer pointed it out today, Boris is going in with pre prepared lines that he trots out even if the question does suit the answer. 

Rattled.

Archived