onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Double standards?...

Davebrad

A news article in the Evening Standard...

it appears that a ITN news reporter asking Jeremy as he came home from no doubt a hard days work, about the report that his famous wave of papers containing details of an involvement by the russians in last years election. I watched this on the news and I only heard and saw one reporter present, he asked 3-4 times, Jeremy replied twice with goodbye...

the reporter was identified by social media, and has been abused, sworn at, and threatened on line...

ms corbyn showed a video of it and asked *why this journalists are harassing us, and not asking the government about suppressed Russia report*... then low and behold jeremys love child/rottwilier owen jones says *this isn't journalism, its someone heckling an opposition politician with government attack lines*

Now I finally get to my point, how many reporters did cummings have to get thru outside his house, a few weeks ago.?

Advert

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Newsworthy or relevance? In the middle of a pandemic, what is interesting about a pre-pandemic ex-leader of the opposition  compared to the puppet master of the Government  failing to deal properly with the situation. 

I believe Corbyn was’ leader’ until April,Fosse.

Post election caretaker,  not relevant to the pandemic like most of the cabinet, thus not newsworthy hence few if any reporters take interest. 
Agreed. My point being how the lone reporter as/is been treated.for in the eyes of corbyns followers daring to question there messiah..
Really. 1 question asked 4 times. And he is behind abused.and threatened.

23 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

Agreed. My point being how the lone reporter as/is been treated.for in the eyes of corbyns followers daring to question there messiah..

There are more important things going on.

14 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Unusual for the OP not to be starting a thread stating that he's not racist. 

Also interesting how all those who slated Corbyn for being useless can't stop talking about him. 

The ultimate in red herrings !

2 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Unusual for the OP not to be starting a thread stating that he's not racist. 

Also interesting how all those who slated Corbyn for being useless can't stop talking about him. 

And yet the loony bin can’t stop defending him 

On 18/07/2020 at 21:56, Davebrad said:

Good thread Dave, totally agree that it's a discussion that needs to happen. Interesting that a couple of the likely suspects have sneeringly tried to rubbish it already.

It's part of a wider issue of intolerance and hypocrisy on the left in my view.

I honestly believe that if we were to quantify intolerance, bullying, racism and other froms of discrimination in our politics today, those on the left would be in a league of their own in both quantity and seriousness (not all lefties are racist before anyone starts, im talking about specific left-wing ideologies). The true evil is that not only have they gotten away with it for so long, but they've convinced so many people that the opposite is true.

The tide has started turning though. The labour party started failing, the guardian is failing, the bbc is failing. People can see what is going on, but the culture of fear was too strong to speak out about it previously, exactly why the pollsters got the brexit votes wrong, the trump vote wrong, the size of the tory majority wrong. If we get to a position where you can say a legitimate point without the fear of some deranged leftist telling your employer that you are a nazi then their dangerous ideology is fatally wounded for a generation or two.

19 hours ago, philpvfc said:

And yet the loony bin can’t stop defending him 

I wonder how much the "omg you are obsessed with Corbyn" line is their way of distancing themselves from him now?

Like sub-consciously they know that everything we said was right, but they just can't admit it.

Archived