Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

I honestly despair with some Vale fans... Is it bred into our DNA that we have to seek out negativity???? As I'm typing this, we've have just launched the nicest football strip I can remember, desig

Posted Images

Well if it is Theo Robinson (UNPOPULAR OPINION CLAXXON!) I think it will be a really good signing for this level......but then again because it’s OVF I have to moan about him before he’s kicked a ball this season quoting wikipedia stats and Football Manager

• Like 5

Doesn't look like we'll have long to wait.

Osadabe is a midfielder isn't he? More likely Robinson??

I think Rob was asking the other day who was left still and I think Robinson fits the bill.

8 minutes ago, Bradwell Exile said:

but then again because it’s OVF I have to moan about him before he’s kicked a ball this season quoting wikipedia stats and Football Manager emoji23.png

Or based on what we saw with our own eyes the last time he played for us.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
24 minutes ago, Boslem said:
Mmmm who could this be??emoji848.png
6F313918-34A6-4E75-9C96-297BFCEBA11E.thumb.png.354948998975cc9b0b11f56c94f5542c.png

Osadabe from Macclesfield?

I think it is more likely to be Osadabe than Robinson. Would be a quick turnaround if Maynard said no this morning and we signed his replacement in a few hours! 

League above... he has been excellent at this level for most clubs he has been with.
Whichever way its spun, to go from Maynard to Robinson is massively underwhelming. Hope it works out for him if it is him, didn't realise he was 31.
  • Like 1

Rather a nomadic career in recent times Robinson, his League Two record is certainly pretty decent if not league one so much. He did OK for Derby in the championship a probably going back to his early/mid 20s but hasn't quite hit the heights or settled anywhere longer than a season or so since. 

Theo Robinson! You have gotta be kidding. Maybe Maynard tans deeper than while on holiday than we realise and also grew a funky beard. Sadly I’m clutching at straws. 

It’s Theo Robinson. A Smurfwaite era signing...well at least before Smurfwaite went barking mad. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

I think it is more likely to be Osadabe than Robinson. Would be a quick turnaround if Maynard said no this morning and we signed his replacement in a few hours! 

Seems like it is a quick turnaround! Robinson scores goals at this level, happy with that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vale victory said:

It might be but it doesn’t mean he will take it

he must be thinking about all the travelling , at 33 that’s got to have an impact

He could stay local and get more out of his legs
Apparently his mrs is from stoke , he has a small family

Obviously if Mansfield are offering a lot more then he has to think about it ,but if they are not it’s a no brainier for me

He will re sign for mansfield. No chance of vale unless we increase the offer. Which we won’t and shouldn’t.