Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

I honestly despair with some Vale fans... Is it bred into our DNA that we have to seek out negativity???? As I'm typing this, we've have just launched the nicest football strip I can remember, desig

Posted Images

Advert:

It's an entirely childish and pathetic comment from me, but I'm getting a bit weary of this waiting game.

Unofficial Vale first hinted about the 'big signing' (I assume it's the same player as we've been discussing) on July 8th. 7 blimin' weeks of negotiating. Andre Bikey had more pace about him than these discussions.

We all know how this ends; we haggle and haggle before Bradford come in with a daft offer late on in blind panic and we get gazumped once more.

He's a great forward but at what point do we tell him to jog on and look at another striker?

I know I'm being impatient and silly, but I've become accustomed to Vale getting done over in these deals, after having missed out on alternative targets as we pursue 'the big one'. Just praying it doesn't happen again. 

The club and manager are far more competent than we've had for 2 decades mind, so I'm sure they know what they're doing. Just want to see it finished so those cereal box season ticket merchants from Yorkshire don't have a our trousers down as per.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

Advert:

20 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

I'll be gutted if Clark goes to Bradford. We definitely need a left back. Aren't Bradford struggling for cash anyway? 

Seen online Kieran Agard is being linked with a loan deal to Stevenage 

Be gutted if he goes to any other league 2 team. Can’t really argue if he wants a crack at league 1. 

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

It's an entirely childish and pathetic comment from me, but I'm getting a bit weary of this waiting game.

Unofficial Vale first hinted about the 'big signing' (I assume it's the same player as we've been discussing) on July 8th. 7 blimin' weeks of negotiating. Andre Bikey had more pace about him than these discussions.

We all know how this ends; we haggle and haggle before Bradford come in with a daft offer late on in blind panic and we get gazumped once more.

He's a great forward but at what point do we tell him to jog on and look at another striker?

I know I'm being impatient and silly, but I've become accustomed to Vale getting done over in these deals, after having missed out on alternative targets as we pursue 'the big one'. Just praying it doesn't happen again. 

The club and manager are far more competent than we've had for 2 decades mind, so I'm sure they know what they're doing. Just want to see it finished so those cereal box season ticket merchants from Yorkshire don't have a our trousers down as per.

Everything has felt like a long wait since March! I really hope it comes off as well, as it will give everyone a boost. We haven’t had a ‘big name’ signing for a while, and I honestly think it could sway the people who are unsure about getting a season tickets. Maybe even put another 500-1000 on top! Not all known signings come off, but it feels like the timing is right for this one. 

Advert:

17 minutes ago, butt lane vale fan said:

What the hell have Bradford got against Vale. First they try pinch Rudge, then Mills goes, then Marshall then Alex Jones, now bloody Maynard and Clarke. emoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.png

Add Billy Knott.

As I say, they give season tickets out in cereal boxes from what I've heard. 

I still chuckle at their fans getting all excited about James Vaughan and Clayton Donaldson. The former got a massive payoff after refusing to train this season, and the latter is now in his mid 50s and prefers to spend time on his allotments.