Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

Advert:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

I honestly despair with some Vale fans... Is it bred into our DNA that we have to seek out negativity???? As I'm typing this, we've have just launched the nicest football strip I can remember, desig

Posted Images

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Have to say. Bowers is useless. That’s not the first time this window he’s been wrong. Best to keep quiet in future

Love you boys too. Fully prepared to admit when I'm wrong and looks like on this occasion I was. All I say is that I check everything with more than one source and I did that on this occasion. Still, you live and learn.

2 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Doubt me now 

• Like 3

Just now, Phil B said:

Love you boys too. Fully prepared to admit when I'm wrong and looks like on this occasion I was. All I say is that I check everything with more than one source and I did that on this occasion. Still, you live and learn.

Fair enough 👍 out of interest Who was the player you thought was joining? Was it Thomas or a completely different player?