Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

People make me laugh on this website , slagging a player off who wants to play for port Vale while lording over Maynard who doesn't . Seen his you tube interview where he states he and the club are in

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
35 minutes ago, Boslem said:
From reading Askey’s comments, Kiwomya fits the profile. 

Surely he's a bit old to be considered "a young player who will develop"? I've got 18-21 in mind but maybe I'm miles off.

Is 24 stretching it, maybe a late developer? Speed one of his attributes?

4 hours ago, WV said:

I do know Harry and he told me that he was just training with us and wasn't sure why the gaffer had made the statement he did about him proving his worth. Dont want to say too much but I dont think he is overly keen on being a Vale player. People do change their minds though so let's see. 

Whilst he may be saying that outside the club, I heard that he’s been saying different things within the club because he has been there to try and get a deal. If we don’t sign him then he may have to go further afield to the club that have made him an offer, (if that’s still on the table). The lads out of work so I don’t see what being a Stoke fan has to do with it (as was alluded to in later posts).

A little bit of a long shot is Ephron Mason-Clark, has played in league 2 and Barnet are allegedly short of cash. He's not been training with them and I think he was out of contract.

Edited by JRC

All we need to keep in mind today is that the job at hand is to replace Browne, who didn’t contribute much.

We know it’s not McKirdy or anyone who has been training, so that rules out Joel Grant (according to rumours) also.

Nathan Thomas was only mentioned by someone he’ll bent on a wind up so no need to consider him either. 

It will be fascinating to see who it is. I’m hoping for a raw, Young exciting winger who we can develop... Rodney style.

In Askey we trust.

8 hours ago, PV1973 said:

Whilst he may be saying that outside the club, I heard that he’s been saying different things within the club because he has been there to try and get a deal. If we don’t sign him then he may have to go further afield to the club that have made him an offer, (if that’s still on the table). The lads out of work so I don’t see what being a Stoke fan has to do with it (as was alluded to in later posts).

The last sentence is bang on. I really don't give two hoots about the Stoke connection, Smith is allegedly a lardie, so was Dickinson and Conlon was a Youth player.

It doesn't matter a jot, unless McKirdy scored deliberate own goals so we lose.

7 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

All we need to keep in mind today is that the job at hand is to replace Browne, who didn’t contribute much.

We know it’s not McKirdy or anyone who has been training, so that rules out Joel Grant (according to rumours) also.

Nathan Thomas was only mentioned by someone he’ll bent on a wind up so no need to consider him either. 

It will be fascinating to see who it is. I’m hoping for a raw, Young exciting winger who we can develop... Rodney style.

In Askey we trust.

It’s is Harry mckirdy he signed a 1 year deal yesterday it is to be announced today wearing the number 22 shirt 

30 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

It’s is Harry mckirdy he signed a 1 year deal yesterday it is to be announced today wearing the number 22 shirt 

I've heard that it's someone else.