Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

I honestly despair with some Vale fans... Is it bred into our DNA that we have to seek out negativity???? As I'm typing this, we've have just launched the nicest football strip I can remember, desig

Posted Images

1 minute ago, werstayinup said:

WV did you say you know mckirdy and he said he wasnt signing?

I do know Harry and he told me that he was just training with us and wasn't sure why the gaffer had made the statement he did about him proving his worth. Dont want to say too much but I dont think he is overly keen on being a Vale player. People do change their minds though so let's see. 

9 minutes ago, WV said:

I do know Harry and he told me that he was just training with us and wasn't sure why the gaffer had made the statement he did about him proving his worth. Dont want to say too much but I dont think he is overly keen on being a Vale player. People do change their minds though so let's see. 

I understand you not saying mate if you know him,i had heard he was a massive stoke fan(not sure though) and i guess that would tie in with him not being keen 🙂 

32 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

So it could be somebody Rowe or Mckirdy or whoever and it could be tonight or tomorrow...... you certainly dont take chances do you,you will be right on something

It’s not Rowe is mckirdy 1 million percent I expect some apology’s for doubting when he’s announced 

• Like 1

The same source that told me that Lampard was joining Inter from Chelsea some years ago has confirmed that it is indeed Harry that's joining.

Not telling you whether that's soy, Worcester or red though.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Is it not possible it could be the lad from Castle Town. After all Askey said he had been sent back to Castle for work reasons not footballing.

Phil Bowers said it is "a young player who will develop, it's NOT Harry McKirdy or any of the other players who have been training with the club..."

So would rule out both McKirdy and McLean (from Newcastle Town)

2 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Phil Bowers said it is "a young player who will develop, it's NOT Harry McKirdy or any of the other players who have been training with the club..."

So would rule out both McKirdy and McLean (from Newcastle Town)

True he did but he could have got that bit wrong or just having to be a bit coy at the moment. Just can't think of anyone else who would fit into this development category. 

1 hour ago, WV said:

14 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

IT IS MCKIRDY 

Well one of you is making things up! 😂😂😂