Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

People make me laugh on this website , slagging a player off who wants to play for port Vale while lording over Maynard who doesn't . Seen his you tube interview where he states he and the club are in

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Nah i dont want any of that 😉 

Nah....Scoring goals, why would you want that ? 

A football team is a collection of all sorts of personalities, thats what makes the chemistry of a successful side, some lads will be party animals, some will like a bet, some will be quiet family men, on the pitch it's the same mix of characters, it's up to the management of the team to manage those personalities and I'm sure in Askey he will know exactly what he wants.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

If Askey thinks he can do a job for us fine. Doesn’t mean I have to like him unless he changes his ways and stops his “look at me I’m ace me” attitude. 

I think our manager is doing fine and doesn't need to change his ways? 😉

22 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

If Askey thinks he can do a job for us fine. Doesn’t mean I have to like him unless he changes his ways and stops his “look at me I’m ace me” attitude. 

Exactly!i watched him at training today and he wasn't involved too much.He appeared full of himself prancing around. 

3 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Did you notice if we still have the lad from Newcastle training with us?

Not too sure but there was a lad there that I didnt recognise so it coukd have been him.Very impressed with the training though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Exactly!i watched him at training today and he wasn't involved too much.He appeared full of himself prancing around. 

I wouldn't have thought he would have been involved that much especially with a game tomorrow, no point involving him in set plays and formations if he isn't our player.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Gallifreyan Valiant said:

Obviously the 33 from Pope is undisputed but take those goals away Hughsey scored after he signed and the play offs would have beckoned.

But Pope is king of that season and a legend for life no doubt.

Pope would have scored more goals as he ran the channels a lot more when Hughes arrived. Whether he would have scored as many extra goals as Hughes if he'd not been side really is the question. Points per game were certainly lower in Feb to May that season.