onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

robf

Advert

Looked like Phil heard we were definitely  signing the other winger from Carlisle which then fell through at the last moment. At the time of posting that was what he believed was happening and he reported as such. Just what we want him to do and in the past has asked the questions fans want him to ask and got in trouble with Radio Stoke and the Vale for doing so .  Keep up the good work.          Phil Bowers, he's one of our own.

Its a shame we Taylor and Sproson didnt think this early doors as not sure we would have room now in the squad.

I noticed that McLean has scored in his last 2 newcastle games,i think it is worth a gamble to try get him in(faster than Rodney i am told) for Sinclair to work with and then who knows

9 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Its a shame we Taylor and Sproson didnt think this early doors as not sure we would have room now in the squad.

I noticed that McLean has scored in his last 2 newcastle games,i think it is worth a gamble to try get him in(faster than Rodney i am told) for Sinclair to work with and then who knows

Neither of these look to be an option now. Garlick pretty much said that's us done after we signed McKirdy.

On 15/09/2020 at 00:15, boslemportvale91 said:

That's the one. Can see him being loaned out as soon as possible , to good for under 23s and probably good enough for league one and maybe even higher eventually.

I remember saying that he'd represent Wales after seeing his debut for Vale 😄

We'll see. Might depend on escaping the shackles of Leicester's Academy.

On 16/09/2020 at 15:32, Boslem's Brazil said:

I think it’s probably a bit too much to ask for us to bring in Jake Taylor and DTS goes out on loan 😬 However, that really would make us automatic promotion contenders. Until he goes out on loan to someone else, one can dream. 

JA has said that Hurst and DTS both need games, so can go on loan ideally to a team in the league below, but this is with a view to gaining experience and coming back to push closer to the first team rather than making room for Taylor, or some other incoming loanee.

Ryan Campbell-Gordon has gone out to Hednesford on a short term deal so best of luck to him there.  Hopefully he will get some game time and come back all the better for his experience.

Archived