onevalefan.co.uk Presentย Pastย Specialsย Aboutย Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

robf

Advert

4 minutes ago, Mellor! said:

It's brilliant. All builds up a character that opposition fans are going to <ovf censored> despise. Get in!

Plenty of surface area I suppose if he starts acting up again andย one of the squad have to stick the nut on himย 

ย 

I said about 9 pages ago on this thread that signing this player on a one year deal should be a no brainer.

Glad he has signed and welcome to the club. There will be some fans who will inevitably stick the boot in before he's even kicked a ball but as ever,ย Askey knows best and not the 'in the know', behind the scenes fans who have direct links in to the players mind and the Shanahans on the blower at any given time.

Maybe some of these people should reign it in a bit with thinking they know what goes on at Vale when realistically they can see the same twitter accounts and rumours like the rest of us.

Everyone who said they would pay this man the money should pay up.

ย 

44 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I hope he settles down stops being a pratย and does well for us.ย 

Entirely agree.

It might well be that based very close to home does him a power of good and he finally begins to realise his potential and the danger of throwing away a decent career unless he knuckles down and becomes a good pro.

Let's hope he performs well for us. He has a bit of unpredictability and goal threat about him.

8 minutes ago, osprey said:

I only hope he pulls his socks up

Why? Probably the bottom of my list as to what I want from a player. Can't fathom not getting behind a player because he annoys the opposition, has a dodgy haircut and has his socks down. So what?

Not sure why this is such an issue for people?

Goal scoring record and ability -ย  few comments

Dodgy haircut and socks - o GoDย i HoPe ThE DrEsSiNg RoOm iS oK

These same people were probably crooning over Paulo Tavares.ย 

Archived