onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

robf

Advert

I haven't heard this, it's a total guess, but I'm hoping for a new signing tie up tomorrow with the brought forward kit launch. 
It was brought forward because of the friendly game next Saturday but it would be a great way to launch the new kit if Maynard was wearing it

I’ve got it on good authority that there has been positives talks with Maynard. I’d expect him to sign with the Vale. 
If it comes through, it will be one hell of a signing and shows how far we have come in the space of a year. 

I agree no way would we be linked wuth such a player usually. Well done Carol and Kevin.

The difference between this summers transfer business and last is like night and day. Even if we don't land Maynard (I'm increasingly confident that we will) to be linked with him and have that buying power on top of our already decent squad makes me feel really confident about the coming season.

Surely if it wasn't all sorted, Tideswell wouldn't have tweeted what he did last night?

We've got near-enough confirmation from the Communications Director that Maynard will be announced with the kit, and here I am panicking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Reporting Posts and other information

Rules - This forum is moderated but the admin team don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking and alert us by reporting content. Logged in users can hover over the post and click the orange button. Guests can contact us here. If you don't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Click this link, type in their username and click save. Please check with the admin team if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first.

Use - This forum may not be suitable for all as it may contain words or phrases not considered appropriate for some. You are personally responsible and potentially liable for the contents of your posting and could face legal action should it contain content of a defamatory or other illegal nature. Every message posted leaves a traceable IP number. Please do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: phone number, address or email address). This forum is not in any way affiliated with Port Vale FC. OVF reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. If you spot an offensive post please report it to the admin team (instructions are above).

Adverts - This site occasionally a) has adverts and sponsored features about gambling b) accepts sponsored posts from third parties. If you require help and advice on gambling read these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
  • Friends of OVF