Sign in to follow this  
robf

On Monday 13th July OVF presents...

10 hours ago, Conrad said:

Have you got the Bogie 12 seconds game? rob.

@Conrad only highlights not the whole 90 mins

37 minutes ago, Brown Edge Normski said:

So pleased you're showing this one.

It's a pleasure, I have just been given another which I think a lot of people will like too.

If anyone has any more full matches and wants to check with me that I haven't got it then please do message me. 

Bradford fire waa years before this. Mid 1980s, I think, and the Huddersfield/ Vale match (which should really be simultaneously broadcast with the Sjoke/ Man City game) was late 90s. 98?

On 06/07/2020 at 21:58, Conrad said:

Have you got the Bogie 12 seconds game? rob.

From what I remember, it was an awful match after the first 12 seconds. 

Thanks to some kind OVF viewers I now have quite a stock but I am still on the look out. If you do have any VHS please drop me a message. 

Thanks!

At kick off Vale, Stoke & Man City could still go down. Huddersfield were obviously safe and as they had lost 10-1 in a league game to Citeh a few years earlier, their fans would accept a defeat to us if only to send Citeh down.

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember 3 Citeh hat tricks in that game. David White, Tony Adcock and ? 

2 hours ago, RailwayRowdy said:

At kick off Vale, Stoke & Man City could still go down. Huddersfield were obviously safe and as they had lost 10-1 in a league game to Citeh a few years earlier, their fans would accept a defeat to us if only to send Citeh down.

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember 3 Citeh hat tricks in that game. David White, Tony Adcock and ? 

Paul Stewart. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RailwayRowdy said:

Paul Stewart of course ! I forgot the obvious one ! 

One of the most depressing games I’ve seen at vale was when Blackpool beat us 6-0 and he scored a hat trick then too.

1 hour ago, Andyregs said:

One of the most depressing games I’ve seen at vale was when Blackpool beat us 6-0 and he scored a hat trick then too.

That was the only game I have ever watched at Vale from the Lorne St. Never again !

Not that I’m superstitious of course !