Sign in to follow this  
News Feed

Sentinel: Cristian Montano signs new deal at Port Vale

I'm very happy about that. A player who can fill multiple positions on the pitch and by all accounts has been a credit to the club off it. 

Another piece of the jigsaw sown up, great. After reading the column this morning about Monty's past problems I applaud him for resurrecting his career with us.

Some fans ought to  realise that players are actually human beings and may have difficult times. Support him and we will all see a determined, strong character in the squad that can now only get better. Come on Monty. I assume due to his injury prone times he only got a 1 year deal?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, robf said:

I'm very happy about that. A player who can fill multiple positions on the pitch and by all accounts has been a credit to the club off it. 

So Rhys Browne tomorrow and then someone will need to find some new news to fill the back pages!

• Like 1

Great news, I love watching Monty. Typifies the type of players I want to represent my club. Yes he can make the odd mistake as he learns his newish role - but he absolutely busts a gut to make up for them, and those marauding runs through the entire opposition teams he does are awesome.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Great news, I love watching Monty. Typifies the type of players I want to represent my club. Yes he can make the odd mistake as he learns his newish role - but he absolutely busts a gut to make up for them, and those marauding runs through the entire opposition teams he does are awesome.

Totally agree... My favourite piece of play from him last season was a towering header against Swindon in the first few seconds when they thought they would target him.... Leapt like a salmon and made it clear he was in charge. Loved it!