EFL website feature on Port Vale foundation

Not trying to score points here but have Stoke been doing anything similar? I don't live in the area so wouldn't have heard about it if they are. So so proud of the Vale regardless. Can you imagine the previous bloke doing this?! He'd try and make a profit.

37 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Not trying to score points here but have Stoke been doing anything similar? I don't live in the area so wouldn't have heard about it if they are. So so proud of the Vale regardless. Can you imagine the previous bloke doing this?! He'd try and make a profit.

Denise Coates donated 10 million to the NHS . Small change to her but she didn't have to . 

On 02/07/2020 at 14:11, darren1810 said:

Denise Coates donated 10 million to the NHS . Small change to her but she didn't have to . 

She also paid for the recent extension to the Donna Louise hospice.

Denise Coates has put a lot of money in to things around Stoke, but actually doing anything organising anything, getting her hands on. She has done nothing. I could put money in in if I had millions, pick the phone up and job done. 

Well done to Carol and all the staff and volunteers at the hub. Work like this will win us many friends and enhance the reputation of the club. And not spin, either - just real community effort.

Thanks to everyone involved for putting the pride back into our club - on and off the pitch. Can't wait for the new season!

• Like 2