onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF feature: Peter Miller is being paid $25,000 A MONTH – so will he now pay for his Port Vale shares?

News Feed

12 hours ago, Doha said:

Now, as you will recall from reports at the time, and as confirmed by Micky Adams' autobiography, a bewildered and dishevelled Ryder rocked up at VP late at night with a tesco carrier bag filled with mixed denomination bank notes to pay for a pre-season trip to Ireland.

It doesn't take Poirot to suspect that money was of dubious origin.

It leads to questions on where, or more importantly, who it came from, where the money for his deposit came from, and also his motivation for buying a cash business that turns over millions like a football league club.

I shall leave those questions to the reader to ponder...

Thanks Doha, I didn't know of the link to nil-paid shares though I did read a non-Vale story once (can't find it now sadly) about the mysterious disappearance of Mr Ryder from his company. It almost sounded like he'd had to go on the run from some bad folks (maybe linked to that cash and other dealings). He vanished and all his cash cards, phone etc were never used again. 

Advert

10 minutes ago, robf said:

Thanks Doha, I didn't know of the link to nil-paid shares though I did read a non-Vale story once (can't find it now sadly) about the mysterious disappearance of Mr Ryder from his company. It almost sounded like he'd had to go on the run from some bad folks (maybe linked to that cash and other dealings). He vanished and all his cash cards, phone etc were never used again. 

Iqhf5fJ.png

B8Q7exJ.png

Bethany is his daughter. He has a son too who inadvertently led us to KR after the son had a little disagreement with some street furniture while drink driving that became a public record court matter.  

32 minutes ago, robf said:

He vanished and all his cash cards, phone etc were never used again. 

The Accountancy was liquidated owing significant amounts of money. We have the insolvency service investigators report into the Capita Oak pension fraud, the investigator said he disappeared and failed to trace him (nor, separately, could the liquidators of AA ltd) 

The scumbags were caught up with in the end, and I now understand there are group litigation campaigns being run by several solicitor firms.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pension-bosses-banned-for-34-years-after-abusing-members-funds

One of the victims we spoke to said this - 

The biggest thing about KR is that the 16% "guaranteed two-year returns" he was supposed to hand over to the schemes was actually redirected to the scammers.  But I am very surprised he hasn't been arrested for fraud.  I have provided many hours of testimony to the SFO and yet SCC, KR, Karl Dunlop, Chris Payne, Alan Fowler, Bill Perkins and - worst of all - James Hadley - are still roaming the streets.  Hadley went on to commit the Trafalgar Multi Asset fraud.

This is the charitable foundation (lol) he has in Panama. It was such a long time ago I can't quite remember how we dug this up but I think it was linked to Continental Solutions Gibraltar via their companies house records.

TJoVVtF.png

If as reported the $25,000 a month salary are in fact T&T dollars, as there are currently around 8.5 to the pound then this would equate to less than £3,000 per month.

This is in no way any form of  defence of the rat, but just to put his “fee” into some sort of perspective. 

Sadly crooks will always be crooks. But great work Doha. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived