onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF feature: Peter Miller is being paid $25,000 A MONTH – so will he now pay for his Port Vale shares?

News Feed

Peter Miller is being paid $25,000 A MONTH – so will he now pay for his Port Vale shares?

The Inside World Football website claims that former Port Vale chairman Peter Miller was handed a $600,000 (Trinidad dollars) contract for a marketing role which is “yet to deliver a paying sponsor partner.”

In a series of allegations which it labels as a “comedy of corruption and financial malpractice” the website shows a copy of Miller’s Trinidad and Tobago FA salary which backdates Miller a whopping $25,000 salary for “services since on or about 25th November, 2019.” The contract guarantees the $25,000 per month salary until January 2022 despite, the website claims, Miller having failed to deliver a “paying sponsor partner.”

The huge salary will raise questions about whether Miller should be pursued for Port Vale shares he has still failed to pay for.

Continue reading Peter Miller is being paid $25,000 A MONTH – so will he now pay for his Port Vale shares? at onevalefan.co.uk.

Advert

Just the sight of Miller makes me sick to the stomach, it seems someone else has fallen for his con trick hook line and sinker.

hope the supporters club can catch up with him to finally pay for his shares, but not holding my breath.

scum bag.

22 minutes ago, Santa said:

Apologies to any Neil Diamond fans

Am I going mad or did we also have the tax records and interior photos for a second address for him that he'd foreclosed on? Can't find it in the emails but I'm sure I'm not imagining it. Flowery Branch and Braselton, Georgia ring a bell?

He or Mrs Jabba don't own the dog ranch, ($370,000, 6.4 acres) I wonder if it's rented cash in hand. 

If he is actually still getting paid for doing nothing then he wins the “Port Vale” exploitation award ahead of Smurfwaite in my view. 

Surely he isn’t actually getting this cash? Carol should stop that right now. Whatever role he is supposed to have with the club he isn’t doing it and should be banished and sued for the money. 

Bottom line is he is being paid for something and doing nothing. He is a thief. 

22 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

If he is actually still getting paid for doing nothing then he wins the “Port Vale” exploitation award ahead of Smurfwaite in my view. 

Surely he isn’t actually getting this cash? Carol should stop that right now. Whatever role he is supposed to have with the club he isn’t doing it and should be banished and sued for the money. 

Bottom line is he is being paid for something and doing nothing. He is a thief. 

I think you might be a bit confused.

38 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Where was it Harlequin were "building" properties?

St Vincent & The Grenadines. "The best sponsors we've ever had"

David Ames has been charged by the SFO and he is due to go on trial in September for fraud. However that might have to be pushed back.

Someone could write a novel about the wideboys that have plagued Vale Park over the last 20 years. Thank Christ for Carol Shanahan. Do you know what, after the last 20 years, we really do genuinely deserve her, we've been through enough. 

So sod it, while we're on a trip down memory lane, our old pal Keith Ryder became a subject of interest again a few years ago. The link being sought wasn't proven, but we acquired a significant amount of new intel; It was thorough to the point of requesting documents from the Panama government about a shell company he has there registered as a charity. 

Ryder was the source of the illegal mortgage on VP via a business of his in Gibraltar and is very much linked to nil-paid share gate. 

His accountancy firm Advantage Accountants was involved with a well known private pension fraud scandal called Capita Oak. We spoke to one of the victims who had given evidence to the SFO but as far as they (the source) were aware, he'd disappeared. Until B&G found an address in Somerset...

brFcz4a.jpg

Now, as you will recall from reports at the time, and as confirmed by Micky Adams' autobiography, a bewildered and dishevelled Ryder rocked up at VP late at night with a tesco carrier bag filled with mixed denomination bank notes to pay for a pre-season trip to Ireland.

It doesn't take Poirot to suspect that money was of dubious origin.

It leads to questions on where, or more importantly, who it came from, where the money for his deposit came from, and also his motivation for buying a cash business that turns over millions like a football league club.

I shall leave those questions to the reader to ponder...

9 hours ago, Doha said:

I think you might be a bit confused.

Yes you’re right! Thankfully as the article and you have pointed out, he isn’t getting a penny from the club. That’s his T&B salary! 

Even so, still a greedy sod who should pay for those shares. 

Archived