onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New home kit

Vital Spark

13 hours ago, werstayinup said:

It appears that we are heading for record sales so far for the top,would be interesting to see what impact RW's tweet has had as well

I think it’s probably more profitable to have a kit that brings out a bigger reaction (even if a few hate it), rather than a safe kit that people don’t hate but doesn’t get anyone excited. 

Advert

Ultimately it always comes down to subjectivity and personal choice and for me, the design is just too 'fussy'. However, I'm an old foggey and it looks like it may well appear to the younger generation.  Either way, I hope that the club sells loads & loads of them!

Every time I see a new picture of it I flip between the opposite viewpoints of 'do you know what, it could be alright that', to 'oh god I hate it what have we done.'

I think it depends what angle the picture was taken from, which doesn't bode particularly well. I reckon it'll look better, more symmetrical and complete, when the EFL arm patches get put on. 

12 hours ago, Andyregs said:

I think it’s probably more profitable to have a kit that brings out a bigger reaction (even if a few hate it), rather than a safe kit that people don’t hate but doesn’t get anyone excited. 

Impact. Impact. Impact.  Hold onto our horses, hopefully an exciting ride.

On 09/08/2020 at 20:09, mr.hobblesworth said:

No, I meant (although didn't express very well) that it wasn't apparent what the logo said or who/ what it represents. It's not a complaint but I can't think of any other shirt/ logo lke that. 

I would agree, then - but that's the fault of the logo designer, not the shirt designer(s). It isn't the most obvious of logos, that's for sure.

On 07/08/2020 at 21:50, Iron Curtain said:

100% 

like the shirt or not... the difference in the way our club is run is unmeasurable.

Don't like this kit... suck it up buttercup...long term Carol Is doing the right thing by the vale and will get it right!

Only just dawned on me what a piece of tat that was - look at the state of the bloody hem!!!

I'm very much like that, I am still leaning towards hating it though

Every time I see a new picture of it I flip between the opposite viewpoints of 'do you know what, it could be alright that', to 'oh god I hate it what have we done.'
I think it depends what angle the picture was taken from, which doesn't bode particularly well. I reckon it'll look better, more symmetrical and complete, when the EFL arm patches get put on. 

Great strip, popped up to get my lad both the home and keeper top, he’s over the moon with them. I also popped into the stadium to see the seats! OMG, what an amazing job to see, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, they are definitely leaving a legacy at the club, Carol and Clare welcomed me into the stadium, talked about what was going on, the shop was very busy midday!!! It must be one of the best selling kits so far and great to see so much stock... remember the days where standard sizes would run out with days....

Massive thanks to all at the club, we are going places!

Archived