onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New home kit

Vital Spark

Advert

2 hours ago, eh up nah said:

I thought that section of the shirt was the best somehow

100%, after spending a few hours looking at it I’ve changed my mind and can definitely see the plus points.

Coincidentally, 2015/16 was also a record year for visitors to Flamingo Land.  Which just goes to show the benefits of reaching out to your target audience with advertising on a large scale.  Food for thought.

The club shop website still won’t allow me to purchase anything. Trying to purchase a couple of reduced shirts but get an error saying my card type isn’t accepted when it certainly should be. The whole site needs a massive overhaul as there are no doubt others that have had the same issue. The club is missing out on vital income!

2 hours ago, davehartshill said:

The club shop website still won’t allow me to purchase anything. Trying to purchase a couple of reduced shirts but get an error saying my card type isn’t accepted when it certainly should be. The whole site needs a massive overhaul as there are no doubt others that have had the same issue. The club is missing out on vital income!

What type of card are you trying to use ?   Visa ?  Visa Debit ?    Both these have worked for me .   Both in the shop and the ticket office for season ticket, FA Cup and League Cup. The only place I found they didnt work was on the Coaches - Which, I think I paid cash.

Sorted now! Josh from the shop rang me and I’ve ordered on the phone and picked up half an hour later. I’ve sent him some screen shots of the issue so hopefully it will be sorted later today. 

He said that the system will eventually be replaced but they’re in a contract with the current provider so nothing can be done until that ends. 

https://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/2020/july/kit-release-update/

Home kit:

Our new home kit for next season will be revealed to fans across our social media platforms on 07/08/20 and will go on sale at the club shop the following day, Saturday 8th August. Click and collect for the eagerly awaited home kit will be available on the 9th August.

Away kit:

The new Vale away kit will once again be unveiled across our various channels on 28/08/20 prior to going on sale the following day, Saturday 29th August. Click and collect will then be available from 30th August.

Third kit:

More details will be revealed when confirmation of the 2020-21 season start dates have been released by the EFL.

I understand the reasons for the delay of the physical product. No problem.

Why though, would you delay the release of images of it until bloody August, the day before it comes out? 

They know what it looks like. Errea will have sent them a million photos of concept, QA checking and of the final product for acceptance before shipping. They will probably have a few of them at the club now in advance.

Why would you delay releasing what they look like? It's a product fans want to buy, why drop it at the last minute instead of building hype? I can't wrap my head around that at all. 

Archived