onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Letter from Carol & the club

Guitar Ray

Just had a lovely, long, letter from Carol basically spelling out where the club is at.  Addressed to "Dear Port Vale season ticket holder", so I guess every other ST holder will receive the same email.  I was quite moved when reading it.

It's a lovely gesture, and if Carol, or anyone else from the club is reading this, let me say Thank You.

Advert

It was a nice letter and gratefully received.

Hopefully those that are able can manage to waive the money owed but everyone's circumstance is different and for some a lot more pressing than others.

We haven't had too many letters like that from owners over the years.

Nice.

Both me and me wife have season tickets but will not be claiming a refund last season was amazing and worth every penny spent . A massive thank you to Kevin and carol for what they’ve done for the club they are amazing. And also a massive thank you to John Askey his back room staff and the players 

What a terrific letter from Carol that sums up completely just how lucky we are to have her and her family/team running Port Vale.  Thank you to the Shanahans  and everyone involved, including all players & supporters.  A fabulous, if unfulfilled and ultimately frustrating season.  Here's to 2020/21and even more progress both on and off the pitch!

Guest Vale at home

Dear Carol & Kevin . Thank you so very much for your kind Letter . I do   Not  want a Refund. But thank you for asking. Good Luck for next season . Just want to Return to watch my Beloved  Port Vale . X 

2 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Do you think it would be an idea for the club to offer a Solidarity Season Ticket for, say, £100? No games on it but a way for those of us who are unlikely to make it to VP to offer a little financial support. 

Although a great gesture and some would buy into the offer to support Carol and Kevin, I cant see many people taking up on the offer if they did something like that as a lot of people are struggling at the moment.

Might be a better idea to suggest people spend on the online club shop if they have the money, it supports the club and people have something to show for their money?

Archived