onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mitchell Clark

Leicester_fan

Hi all,

I'm a Leicester fan that is interested in your feelings about Mitchell Clark? Do you think he has the potential to make it to the top?

Everytime I've seen him for our development squad he has really impressed me but I'm interested to hear the views of yourselves as you'll have seen more of him on a competitive stage. 

Best of luck for next season,

Dave. 

Advert

No chance will he make it to the top, best for him to come and play for us 😆 

Seriously, he did well after his red card, was decent first time we had him on loan too. He is confident and a good fit to our system.

He will play higher than League 2, I am sure of that. Perhaps another loan may help him to a higher league, but he still has time on his side @ 21. I imagine it depends on where Leicester see his future. 

3 minutes ago, ginginator said:

No chance will he make it to the top, best for him to come and play for us 😆 

Seriously, he did well after his red card, was decent first time we had him on loan too. He is confident and a good fit to our system.

He will play higher than League 2, I am sure of that. Perhaps another loan may help him to a higher league, but he still has time on his side @ 21. I imagine it depends on where Leicester see his future. 

Thanks for that. I've always been impressed with his attacking play whilst looking assured at the back. Is this what you've seen? Has he had many assists for example?

I've only seen him play a handful of times though so the real proof is how he gets on in League football.

I'll be watching with interest. 

9 minutes ago, Leicester_fan said:

Thanks for that. I've always been impressed with his attacking play whilst looking assured at the back. Is this what you've seen? Has he had many assists for example?

I've only seen him play a handful of times though so the real proof is how he gets on in League football.

I'll be watching with interest. 

Really exciting player. Feel he was badly advised by his agent in the first place when he signed for yourselves. You also had a Joe Davis from us who i think now plays for York City . The Premier clubs can now stockpile players and often to the detriment of the player himself.

Be amazed if Clark ever made it to the top division but for sure he is a very good young player who possibly his next step is League one on loan sadly for us.

The fact in his first spell he only missed i think one game out of the 46 speaks volumes.

We want him back though !! 

I think the previous posts have summed it up. It's difficult to judge whether a top player in League Two can become one in the Premier League as the gap is so huge nowadays.

I suspect the Premier League may be a division too high for him but he could make it in League One and possibly even the Championship eventually.

He may need another season in League Two first though... 😉

14 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

We would love to have him back, excellent at our level. Can play at a higher level not sure if he would make Premier level. That would be down to him . However I am the man who  thought Hughill would never make it. 

Maybe because strikers are more high profile/expensive or that an eye for a goal   enables a leap up the leagues  more common than a defender?  Should make the Championship.

I can't add much.

Promising for us. Competitive and energetic. Like all young lads he's made mistakes but also done some really good things and does like to get forward. I'm sure we'd love to see him here for another loan spell.

I suspect he's good enough for league one but no higher yet. Still learning the man's game.

He's only 5/8. Is that a problem at the highest level or doesn't it matter?

Archived