onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black Lives Matter

Joe B

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Do you believe:

a) US police dont play by the rules and are equally bad independent of race and colour

b) US police dont play by the rules and that issue is worse if the person they are dealing with is African American

c) US police dont play by the rules and that issue is worse if the person they are dealing with is White

I believe that the American cops kill regardless of colour or creed.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

Advert

8 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

No i can't because it is on my phone. It is ok Andy i get that you think i am lying, that is your prerogative.

So it’s nowhere on the internet? It’s your personal video? That you can’t attach to a message? Are you sure you weren’t talking about the guy who was arrested for driving his lorry at protestors? 

Either way, I’m still not sure what point is? 

3 minutes ago, Mario said:

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

That article backs up that black people are far more likely to be killed by the police...

"While only about 13 percent of the American population is black," they write, "28 percent of people killed by police are black."

It point of the article is to point out that black police officers also kill black people. 

It absolutely DOES NOT point out that white people get killed as much as black people... So back to my question

Do you believe:

a) US police don't play by the rules and are equally bad independent of race and colour

b) US police don't play by the rules and that issue is worse if the person they are dealing with is African American

c) US police don't play by the rules and that issue is worse if the person they are dealing with is White

Clue, your own article gives you the answer,

Just now, Andyregs said:

So it’s nowhere on the internet? It’s your personal video? Are you sure you weren’t talking about the guy who was arrested for driving his lorry at protestors? 

Either way, I’m still not sure what point is? 

I was sent it on wattsap. It was at a standstill and was not the one who drove at demonstrators. 

The point is that a lot of people protesting are not doing the cause justice by acting as thugs , looting, burning cars and generally rioting .

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

I was sent it on wattsap. It was at a standstill and was not the one who drove at demonstrators. 

The point is that a lot of people protesting are not doing the cause justice by acting as thugs , looting, burning cars and generally rioting .

How do you know what happened before the video started?

10 minutes ago, Mario said:

The article suggests that it’s institutionalised culture of racism not personal racism.

Black lives matters demand (taken off their website):

“We call for an end to the systemic racism that allows this culture of corruption to go unchecked and our lives to be taken.”

Welcome to cause brother 😉 

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

How do you know what happened before the video started?

i don't but you could equate that to any video .

And i shall say one more thing, who on earth stands there filming the horrible events of the death without so much as challenging the Police? Instead of wanting it on Facebook or Instagram or whatever they would of been more useful in at least speaking out or trying to intervene. Incredibly difficult i realise against 4 Police officers but any intervention could of saved his life possibly, we'll never know.

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Attach it here. Or a screen shot. Maybe send it to the a media outlet as it seems nobody else has posted it online yet?

A minority have rioted for no reason, no one here is saying they support it, however it doesn’t mean the cause is wrong. The vast majority have been peaceful. A lot of violence in America was instigated by the police however, and I can direct you to over 400 videos evidencing it. Do I think that proves that America has massive issues with police brutality - yes. Does it prove that every police officer is racist - no of course not. Just as your elusive video doesn’t invalidate the black lives matter cause.

8 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

i don't but you could equate that to any video .

And i shall say one more thing, who on earth stands there filming the horrible events of the death without so much as challenging the Police? Instead of wanting it on Facebook or Instagram or whatever they would of been more useful in at least speaking out or trying to intervene. Incredibly difficult i realise against 4 Police officers but any intervention could of saved his life possibly, we'll never know.

You haven’t actually watch the video have you 

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

good grief, i am not putting the video on here and neither am i lying. 

Confirm please are you accusing me of being a liar ? 

I suggested you were mistaking it with the example I mentioned. I’ve no idea other than that as the video doesn’t seem to exist anywhere on the internet. 

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

of course i have watched the video. You are basically accusing me of being a liar, i should watch your step very carefully as you are clearing implying this but not stupid enough to actually say those words

Then you would have seen people challenging the police. 

Archived