onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black Lives Matter

Joe B

There is a big difference between the rave and last night. 

The rave was a load of idiotic youngsters thinking that they are above the law.

Last night was orchestrated violence by a black community because they feel oppressed and decided to attack the police .

Youngsters off their heads on cocaine and a deranged feral mob attacking police is a complete different scenario. 

Advert

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

There is a big difference between the rave and last night. 

The rave was a load of idiotic youngsters thinking that they are above the law.

Last night was orchestrated violence by a black community because they feel oppressed and decided to attack the police .

Youngsters off their heads on cocaine and a deranged feral mob attacking police is a complete different scenario. 

Yeah just a bunch of white youngsters behaving a bit naughty wasn’t it... lads will be lads. 3 people got stabbed but it was just a party that got out of hand.

vs, and I can use your own words here:

Orchestrated violence by a black community Because they feel oppressed and decided to attack the police.

Fun to that all the news says it was a Street party in Brixton that turned violent after the police tried to break it up.

You make it sound like the Entire black community just went round looking for the violence.

The worrying thing is Darren... in your head  that’s exactly what happened. In your head these are two VERY different incidents. In your head a white party was just some youngsters thinking they were above the law. In your head the party that became violent that was attended by 95% black people was orchestrated, planned by the COMMUNITY... not just some of them, a whole black community.

In your head Darren... it must be horrible to see these thing and go to that place so easily and so readily.

Twisting it again to suit your views .

Firstly parties of any nature are illegal gatherings when in such numbers. 

The Police were doing their duty which they should of done on both previous weekends. 

Dress it up however you want, scum with knives deserve what they get. I'm not bothered if they are black, white or sky blue pink. No tears shed by me apart from some totally innocent victim which in the main is rare. The perpetrators and victims generally know each other. 

In your world a fun street party in Brixton with balloons and party poppers is fine . Let's forget swords and police cars smashed to smithereens deliberately. Police officers fleeing from another Keith Blakelock possibility . 

Answer me this question which the majority of times is a fact 

Why is most knife crime and shootings black on black gang culture. As soon as one appears on the news you wait with baited breathe for the names of the perpetrators or the deceased. 

The BLM need to address their own issues without reverting to type all the time with the same diatribe being spouted. 

I don't know about BAME , they have missed an L out of the title 

19 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Dress it up however you want, scum with knives deserve what they get. I'm not bothered if they are black, white or sky blue pink. No tears shed by me apart from some totally innocent victim which in the main is rare. The perpetrators and victims generally know each other. 

Agreed. They deserve locking up.

If you don’t care whether they were black or white why did you make very sure to point out it was a black community. You even went to the hassle of estimating the number of black people, I’m assuming based on the videos? 95% black you said.

I have said very very clearly, they are scum and deserve to be locked up.

You are the one that said the white stabbing at a rave was just kids acting stupid but an entire black community orchestrated an attack.

22 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Answer me this question which the majority of times is a fact 

Why is most knife crime and shootings black on black gang culture.

Please please PLEASE watch this and give me your honest thoughts.  He articulates it far better than I ever could.

The problem with the banner and saying "all lives matter" , "white lives matter" is that it's a protest against a protest.

You have the BAME community asking for help because based on information plastered everywhere they are not being treated equally. So they start to protest to try to force a change and call the movement black lives matter, not because no other lives matter, but because that is where we need to focus on. Of course other lives matter, but by just saying everything else matters you are just brushing the issue aside and nothing gets done about it. If you don't want to support BLM (it doesn't matter if you are racist or not) then that is completely fine, it's your choice. But to go out of your way to try your hardest to pretend you don't understand it, or to belittle it in any way is absolutely daft. When we feel that equality has been achieved we can start to say all lives matter because then and only then will we be making those words true.

We will never see true equality in our lifetime but that shouldn't mean we should brush it away. To be honest, I think until things like religion and patriotism are erased then there is absolutely no chance. Personally I'm neither proud or disgusted to be English. To me it's just the a piece of land I happened to be born on, completely by chance, a language and a sort of identification in case my body turns up on a random beach somewhere. The facts are that our nation has committed some horrible things in the past all for profit and land, including slave trade. I don't think we should be apologising for what has gone on before as we personally had no control over that but we should all take responsibility for what happens going forward for a problem that is purely created and a learned behaviour.

7 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

I have reported this post.  You have used an out and out racist term.  You have referred to all black people involved as hoodlums.  Were the 5% white people not hoodlums then?  Why have you not used the term hoodlum to describe the white people attacking police the other week when they were "protecting statues".

It's out and out racism and you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

If you care to read other posts I've called the Football mob whatever they were as scum .

For crying out loud

I tell you what you and your fellow lefty do gooders win the day I'm done with it 

Look forward to reading your posts at Christmas when fairy lights are banned as it's not PC . 

I couldn't care if I'm banned I'm certainly not racist but there's a group of you on hear who are so sanctimonious and patronising it's untrue. 

I'll go and eat my none white pudding and sausage and eggs for my tea and leave you to it. 

So out of touch with the silent majority on this country it is untrue. 

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Yeah just a bunch of white youngsters behaving a bit naughty wasn’t it... lads will be lads. 3 people got stabbed but it was just a party that got out of hand.

vs, and I can use your own words here:

Orchestrated violence by a black community Because they feel oppressed and decided to attack the police.

Fun to that all the news says it was a Street party in Brixton that turned violent after the police tried to break it up.

You make it sound like the Entire black community just went round looking for the violence.

The worrying thing is Darren... in your head  that’s exactly what happened. In your head these are two VERY different incidents. In your head a white party was just some youngsters thinking they were above the law. In your head the party that became violent that was attended by 95% black people was orchestrated, planned by the COMMUNITY... not just some of them, a whole black community.

In your head Darren... it must be horrible to see these thing and go to that place so easily and so readily.

Why do you say they were all white youths at the raves in Manchester? Looking at the video there was plenty of black youths there as well, quite a mixed audience. Have the Police released the details of who was arrested? Are you sure they were all white, if not are you going to put that down to racism?

The behaviour last night in Brixton was disgraceful and the the black population complain about being stopped and a higher chance of being arrested. Sorry, if their behaviour was impeccable I would be at the front of the BLM marches but until that happens I will defend the Police for stopping more black people in the street and for arresting a higher proportion of black people for crimes committed.

8 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Yes

People are getting braver... interesting to watch!

The whole “if they didn’t commit crime they wouldn't be stopped by the police” argument is a little basic if afraid.

The very point of BLM is that the black community has systematically been down trodden by the white community, starving them of opportunities, jobs, skills etc etc... pushing them into low socio economic long term depression leading to increased crime as often happens in poor socio economic areas.

Have you watched the 13th on Netflix. It explains it brilliantly? I would be fascinated in your view.

10 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

@darren1810 have you watched that video on Knife crime yet?

Thoughts?

2/3 of knife crime in London was done by none white (2017), probably higher last year as there was a very high percentage of knife crime done by the increasing black gang on black gangs. 

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

People are getting braver... interesting to watch!

The whole “if they didn’t commit crime they wouldn't be stopped by the police” argument is a little basic if afraid.

The very point of BLM is that the black community has systematically been down trodden by the white community, starving them of opportunities, jobs, skills etc etc... pushing them into low socio economic long term depression leading to increased crime as often happens in poor socio economic areas.

Have you watched the 13th on Netflix. It explains it brilliantly? I would be fascinated in your view.

You could argue the Police are racist against whites when only 20% of stop and search are against black people yet 66% of knife crime in London is by black people.

Just now, philpvfc said:

2/3 of knife crime in London was done by none white (2017), probably higher last year as there was a very high percentage of knife crime done by the increasing black gang on black gangs. 

Have you watched the video I posted?

your thoughts?

Archived