onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black Lives Matter

Joe B

Advert

6 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Do you mean Colin Kapernick?

The guy who his team, team mates and organisation have all apologised and said they were wrong?

That guy?

Not the best argument is he Dave?

yes thats the fella, and what have those people now apologised for? 

now we can see why some players are kneeling, when they might not have done if for the comebacks...

12 minutes ago, geosname said:

For crying out loud don't make relevant points..... only feelings matter..

Ahhhhh the cheap “feelings“ shot.

RB refuses to answer how he interpreted my comment.

And now you have jumped on the cheap shot bandwagon. You also seem to have interpreted it wrong. So what exactly in your head was I trying to say when I mentioned Robbie’s “feelings”?

How are you interpreting that?

I think this is the first time i have commented on BLM. From reading Facebook, Twitter, etc its obvious to me that it doesnt matter what your opinion is, you will have people that disagree with you and it just turns into a massive debate and argument. Anything that is said can be turned around and used against you. I have decided to not get involved.

However my views on the banner is this:

If i went out wearing a t-shirt with an image of Adolf Hitler on.

1. Doesnt mean im a Nazi

2. Doesnt mean im anti semitic

3. Some people would be offended

4. Some people wouldnt be offended

5. Its not illegal

But it is definately in very poor taste.

9 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Wiggle wiggle... 

im asking you, as a man, who clearly has opinions on things.

Do YOU, personally, forget the law, think it was ok?

as i've made clear in all my replys on this, yes it was ok...plus i can't forget the law as i live by it, and he did not break any.

11 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

as i've made clear in all my replys on this, yes it was ok...plus i can't forget the law as i live by it, and he did not break any.

Is he in prison?

So you would happily stand in front of Robbie Earle and say “Sorry Rob, I disagree with you. Totally fine to fly that banner”

I will as least give you credit for being brave enough to say it! 

I think you are 100% wrong, as do the Burnley players, owners, staff and management. 

But it’s just opinions isn’t it I guess! 

10 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Is he in prison?

So you would happily stand in front of Robbie Earle and say “Sorry Rob, I disagree with you. Totally fine to fly that banner”

I think you are 100% wrong, as do the Burnley players, owners, staff and management. 

Add Herr Klopp to the list

32 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Is he in prison?

when i saw the news yesterday the police said they were making inquires, but what could they charge him with?

no i would say to Robbie  "sorry mate for what happened in the past, but back then it was normal, we've changed our ideas now, perhaps some have not changed enough, but they will learn,  it wont be easy and it wont be tomorrow, but as to the banner it was  statement as is black lives matter, it would have been better as all lives matter. Lastly thanks for all the memories you've given me."..

its not being brave to say it, but because the wound up agitation in the states and around the world by the  blm movement, i'm not about to go pulling down statues and sanitising history, books, changing the name of foods, banning tv programmes, slavery was a bad thing, we've apologised, lets move on.

but this is again dividing us, remember Enoch 50 odd years ago...

2 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

when i saw the news yesterday the police said they were making inquires, but what could they charge him with?

no i would say to Robbie  "sorry mate for what happened in the past, but back then it was normal, we've changed our ideas now, perhaps some have not changed enough, but they will learn,  it wont be easy and it wont be tomorrow, but as to the banner it was  statement as is black lives matter, it would have been better as all lives matter. Lastly thanks for all the memories you've given me."..

its not being brave to say it, but because the wound up agitation in the states and around the world by the  blm movement, i'm not about to go pulling down statues and sanitising history, books, changing the name of foods, banning tv programmes, slavery was a bad thing, we've apologised, lets move on.

but this is again dividing us, remember Enoch 50 odd years ago...

Yeah, bet Robbie would instantly see the error of his ways after that genius speech. 😂😂

Spoken like a guy on the Right side of inequality! 

“hey guys, yeah yeah I get it, you want equality, but don’t cause a ruckus hey. Do it quietly and slowly... we will get there in the end, might take us ages and ages but you can put up with that right... I’m all for change but not in a way that challenges me or my kind in any way yeah. Trust us, I know we haven’t given you equality yet, but we will promise”

Legge is on twitter now, talking about the Banner and BLM. Why not see what he says to your statement... I can take a guess.

2 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Once again the white man tells the black man that we will sort this out on our own timetable not theres.

Was it in the 60s that black people were complaining about having to adhere to white peoples time table for freedom and here we are 50 years later, and it's ok to continue to promise them equality but only when we get around to it.  In the meantime, just get over it!  

Its staggering.

Cant wait for RB and Geo to dig that out with a technicality.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dont forget that we are forcing real effective change by laughing at the guy with the banner. Any day now and it will all be fixed!

Archived