onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black Lives Matter

Joe B

Advert

9 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

I've just gave me answer about corbyn to fosse69's question, and regarding B-P I stated why I thought he might have been drawn to the youth groups in Germany, which in the beginning followed his ideals of the scout movement...

So he didn’t respond to accusations of anti seminitism as well as you wanted, so he’s racist. But you support imperialism and Baden Powell supported hitler and loved mein kampf because he was drawn to youth movements in Germany? You do realise mein kampf wasn’t a scouting handbook? 
Amazing 

We all know what happens if the far right gain control anywhere...look at the Nazi's

But we don't know what happens if the far left get to much power like they seem to be doing over recent years.

We live in a democracy where the majority are supposed to rule, yet seem to pander pathetically too every minority going...afraid to cause perceived offence.

The kids growing up now are all going to end up mard arse pussys....no offence 

7 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

So he didn’t respond to accusations of anti seminitism as well as you wanted, so he’s racist. But you support imperialism and Baden Powell supported hitler and loved mein kampf because he was drawn to youth movements in Germany? You do realise mein kampf wasn’t a scouting handbook? 
Amazing 

whoa!!! first he didn't respond, jewish mp's resigned from the party, because he did not address their concerns, the phrase "the buck stops here" comes to mind, but it didn't to him...I don't support imperialism, I just said many countries did it but the UK were better at it...also I said B-P  might have been drawn to the Germans first use of youth from 1922, as it combined his ideas of the scout movement.

Also I said I had not read Mein Kampf, but what I know of it, it wasn't a scouting handbook...

6 minutes ago, Gungho_ED said:

We all know what happens if the far right gain control anywhere...look at the Nazi's

But we don't know what happens if the far left get to much power like they seem to be doing over recent years.

We live in a democracy where the majority are supposed to rule, yet seem to pander pathetically too every minority going...afraid to cause perceived offence.

Where are the far left taking over?

It’s like schrodingers millenial. Simultaneously snowflake mard arse pussys and getting too much power and being pandered to.

Just now, Davebrad said:

whoa!!! first he didn't respond, jewish mp's resigned from the party, because he did not address their concerns, the phrase "the buck stops here" comes to mind, but it didn't to him...I don't support imperialism, I just said many countries did it but the UK were better at it...also I said B-P  might have been drawn to the Germans first use of youth from 1922, as it combined his ideas of the scout movement.

Also I said I had not read Mein Kampf, but what I know of it, it wasn't a scouting handbook...

Sorry, should have said you defended imperialism. Can’t you see the duel standards here?
let’s try this another way. Mein kampf is hitlers manifesto. Baden Powell said it was wonderful. He visited and spoke fondly of Mussolini too. If someone in the Labour Party said such things , would Corbyn be racist for not expelling them from the party?

6 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Where are the far left taking over?

It’s like schrodingers millenial. Simultaneously snowflake mard arse pussys and getting too much power and being pandered to.

I gave up wasting my time pointlessly arguing with people on the internet years ago mate.

I say what i think and you can take it or leave it...no offence

1 minute ago, Gungho_ED said:

I gave up wasting my time pointlessly arguing with people on the internet years ago mate.

I say what i think and you can take it or leave it...no offence

Don’t blame you for that, but from what I’ve seen recently, it’s been a wave of right wing populism that’s become more prevalent recently.  

1 minute ago, Andyregs said:

Don’t blame you for that, but from what I’ve seen recently, it’s been a wave of right wing populism that’s become more prevalent recently.  

I still argue with Stoke fans though....your not one of them are you?

2 hours ago, Gungho_ED said:

Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot all rival if not massively surpass Hitler to be fair.

The loony left are taking over, the man cries, as the centre right party in the UK achieve a huge majority, America has a Republican President with a very conservative outlook to the extent of climate change denial, Germany continues to be run by a conservative party for the 15th year in succession, France has a centrist President, Russia is run by a man who has argued that liberalism is on the decline, Brazil has a right-wing President, India has a right-wing nationalist leader, Italy has has conservative leadership frequently this decade, Greece removed their left-wing party for a conservative party, and movements largely supported by those with a conservative outlook, such as Brexit, has been enacted.

The right-wing snowflakes refuse to have a day off.

Archived