onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ale and the Vale Podcast

stupers

One thing I find interesting is a lot of the people who don’t like the management team because they don’t trust them we’re clambering for Derek Adams… a man who did the exact same thing to Kevin Ellison and spent his entire career at Morcambe apparently applying for other jobs.

Guess it’s just what suits your narrative isn’t it!

• Like 7

Advert

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Frig all, V2001 cheerleader. Hope that helps. 

I never said V2001 were saints, I was just concerned that it wasn't a good plan to destroy them in case they destroyed the club. The Smurf saga was brought about by those actions. It would have been better to let V2001 sell the club as a going concern but the fans did their best to deter any potential buyers, Pro Fit (?) for example. 

3 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I never said V2001 were saints, I was just concerned that it wasn't a good plan to destroy them in case they destroyed the club. The Smurf saga was brought about by those actions. It would have been better to let V2001 sell the club as a going concern but the fans did their best to deter any potential buyers, Pro Fit (?) for example. 

V2001 were never going to sell the club. They had enough offers. Who on earth are Pro Fit?

Edited by Jacko51
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

At Bury, he spent the money that ultimately put them in the mire. Again, spent a fortune at Mansfield. I just don't trust the bloke for some reason. Looks like the bloke who sold a hot tub to my Mrs.

Did she not like the hot tub?

• Haha 1

Another ill advised interview from Pope. I think it's really unprofessional to comment on recent events, even more so when he clearly hasn't come to terms with it himself.  Very very sad behaviour again from a club legend. I certainly won't be contributing to any testimonial events ... final straw for me.

• Like 2

I really do think that the Ale and the Vale podcast crew need to take a hard look at what they have produced here. I doubt whether any Stoke or Crewe fan could have undermined the current regime as much as Tom Pope has done and they have provided the platform for him to do it. Why would Darrell Clarke play an unfit Tom Pope who was out of contract and worth nothing to the club in terms of a sell on, over Theo Robinson who he had probably earmarked as surplus but had a year on his contract? I suggest a few on here should now become Congleton Town fans and follow Tom wherever he goes, even into Scrimmies. I personally have nothing but disdain for his undignified vitriol. Are we Vale fans or what? 

• Like 7