onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ale and the Vale Podcast

stupers

Good pod as usual. I thought Crosby’s subs were really good actually. The way I see it is we were battering Oldham so he wanted an attacking wing back, hence Edmondson. This was proved a good decision by his assist. Then after going in front, Hussey is far better defensively than Edmondson obviously, so he brought him on to help shut up shop. This was again proved right as Hussey defended very well when coming on. Only one that didn’t work was Harratt, but I thought the other two were very inspired.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Advert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lads,

May I say the Pod on the Swindon 1st Leg Review was really good.

I could tell you were disappointed but you were honest and level headed .

For people like you, I hope Vale get to Wembley and win it, you really deserve it.

Keep up the Good Work Lads

UTV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rob1983 said:

6 out 10 for smithy was generous. Bloke cost us the first goal.

Bit of a combination for that. Smiths terrible control and touch to concede the corner. Gibbo loses Mckirdey for a second and Wilson isn’t the man you want putting his head on the line on the front post either. I thought 5 for gibbo was harsh tbh, but then again probably a 6, one of our only outlets who kept going for us and was keeping their wing back in their half more than he was in ours I felt. Worrall was probably more a 4 too, really poor again. 

2 hours ago, rob1983 said:

Bit of a combination for that. Smiths terrible control and touch to concede the corner. Gibbo loses Mckirdey for a second and Wilson isn’t the man you want putting his head on the line on the front post either. I thought 5 for gibbo was harsh tbh, but then again probably a 6, one of our only outlets who kept going for us and was keeping their wing back in their half more than he was in ours I felt. Worrall was probably more a 4 too, really poor again. Garrity was ineffective in his role as well. 

Edited by PV1973
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, rob1983 said:

Smith is a out and out defender play him as one in the middle of a back 4 trying to ask him pass a ball and start attacks down the right is like asking Paverotti to run a 4 minute mile it would never happen.

• Haha 1

Just listening to the Swindon 2nd Leg Review. 
Bezza says we got away with the Penalty regarding Mal Benning’s So Called Handball. 
I have watched the TV Replay over and over and no way is it a penalty, he is clearly outside of the penalty area.

Am I the only one with this opinion ?

Just listening to the Swindon 2nd Leg Review. 
Bezza says we got away with the Penalty regarding Mal Benning’s So Called Handball. 
I have watched the TV Replay over and over and no way is it a penalty, he is clearly outside of the penalty area.
Am I the only one with this opinion ?

I thought in the ground it was a blatant handball but outside the area. Was expecting a free kick. I've not seen it back though.