Advert

Ale and the Vale Podcast

stupers

Advert

52 minutes ago, Osh said:

Morning guys - listened to it this morning, another great Pod 

Thanks and keep up the good work.

UTV/KTF

Cheers mate. Appreciate it. Recording again tonight the preview for weekend. Jonny is speaking to me more than his wife at the moment with the amount of Tuesday, Saturdays we’ve got. 

6 minutes ago, DannyBezza said:

Cheers mate. Appreciate it. Recording again tonight the preview for weekend. Jonny is speaking to me more than his wife at the moment with the amount of Tuesday, Saturdays we’ve got. 

How often does Johnny's wife speak to you then Bezzer...?? 🤣

Is this something Johnny knows about...??

Have we just blown up "Bezzergate"

Anyone got a number for the newsdesk at the Sentnel...?? 🤔

5 minutes ago, Osh said:

How often does Johnny's wife speak to you then Bezzer...?? 🤣

Is this something Johnny knows about...??

Have we just blown up "Bezzergate"

Anyone got a number for the newsdesk at the Sentnel...?? 🤔

Ha ha ha. Most nights mate when he asleep. 

ha ha I can see how that could read either way I mean Jonny speaks to me more than Jonny speaks to his wife 😂😂

Guys just listening to this week's pod - loving it as usual. Sat up in bed in hospital after an Op on my knee.

Listened with interest about Lee Collins - could we approach the club to see if we could do another cash collection for the family at the next home game..??

If everyone throw in a quid they'd get over five grand.

Thoughts

• Like 2

One other thing - at the Vale-Bristol Rivers game, wouldn't be great if we got the singing going along with Rovers of us singing Daryl Clarks Black and White Army and they reply Daryl Clarks Blue and White Army and we keep replying to each other for as long as possible.

They idolised Clark - as do we, and it would be great to reach out to them to ask them to do this and put revelry aside for a short while.

Keep that going for 10 mins and it will be on the news!!

• Like 3

Love listening to the pod, especially the grades. For the last few games have really been enjoying:

Jonny - describes the player's game, gives a grade.

Second person - "I agree - can't really add anything to that." *Proceeds to talk for the next 2-3 minutes about said player.*

Can't believe that inplayman's tip of the week isn't Jonny to say: "I love Harry Charsley. I just love everything about him." (which I assume also means his facial hair!?)

• Like 1

On 01/04/2022 at 20:55, Osh said:

One other thing - at the Vale-Bristol Rivers game, wouldn't be great if we got the singing going along with Rovers of us singing Daryl Clarks Black and White Army and they reply Daryl Clarks Blue and White Army and we keep replying to each other for as long as possible.

They idolised Clark - as do we, and it would be great to reach out to them to ask them to do this and put revelry aside for a short while.

Keep that going for 10 mins and it will be on the news!!

I want this just to royally piss off Joey Barton.

• Like 1

Just been listening to the Ben Garrity podcast that Bezzer referred to in the last A&TV - link below if anyone interested; sounds like a real top bloke, holds his Vale team mates in high regard and is very happy.  I hope he stays with us for the rest of his career.

• Like 1