1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Great news.! One of my favourite players at the moment.

Great news indeed plus another win over the lardies tonight, happy days.

Happy with the lads signing up. Obviously Smith will be a loss but he won't be a complete loss. I liked Brisley when he played and think he is as good and will do a good job. The only thing Smith really had over him was his age. If we can find a young gem to develop as a replacement I would be happy.

I would have given Monty and Cullen 2 year deals mind. I understand Cullen with his injury record but surely Monty deserved more? Really rate him as an attacking wing back, looks so much better coming onto the ball from deep than receiving it high up and taking players on.

24 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I don’t want Smith to go, but he’s had long enough to decide. If he wants to go somewhere else then that says to me he doesn’t want to play for us.

Indeed, it does look like he is destined to ply his trade elsewhere, but I'm sure he would be more than willing to play for us -  if a better offer doesn't materialise!

So that's everyone signed up except for Smith which was expected. 

First time in a while we've had a strong squad before pre season kicks in. Just need a few strong signings and hopefully we can carry on where we left off 

Feels so refreshing to actually talk about the team and what's happening on the pitch instead of whats going on behind the scenes and a barmy chairman. 

• Like 3