onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

its all about you!!!

panhead

P & G was a great comedy hour tonight. Acres stated that Stoke could have won if the goalkeeper had saved their two goals and Walters had scored his penalty. Until prompted by yet another bemused stokie, he had forgotten that WBA had twice hit the woodwork. You couldn't make it up!!!!

He said that several times!! BBC1 said WBA deserved to win. Reminds me of a bloke who worked with my Dad years ago, again Stokies were if this and if that - he finally had had enough and said Christ if this, if that, IF my Auntie had been born with b@@@s she would have been my Uncle, now shut that f@@@ up for Gods sake!! On another matter can't some of you guys who do twitter let him know how we feel about him?

Advert

P & G was a great comedy hour tonight. Acres stated that Stoke could have won if the goalkeeper had saved their two goals and Walters had scored his penalty. Until prompted by yet another bemused stokie, he had forgotten that WBA had twice hit the woodwork. You couldn't make it up!!!!

Tell Acres if his aunty had had a pair of balls she would be his uncle!!

cant you tell stoke have lost **** me moaning *******s just be thankful you aren't in our position you ******s

lets be fair here. it's not that often stokies go on and moan but today's performance deserved it, we were shiiiiiiiiiiiite.

The reason radio stoke dont put more of the vales calls on is because they get the same thing from every caller going on about the board,which has been said a million times.

they find it hard to agree or disagree with the on going politics at the vale because of "taking sides"...

What did annoy though was how that caller was taken off air on friday because he said a certain person should be shot...

I honestly nearly peeed me sen:laugh:

WBA deserved win should of ended up 5-2 to them watched all the game well done to them boing boing lol

Fortune was top notch gave Shawcross and Huth the run around all

day!

Stokes best player was Walters the rest about Vale standard.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you for real???? yes we were crap but Vale standard:unsure:

8th in the prem, still in europe, still in the FA cup and 10 of our players are no better than yours??????????

dont be a pleb all your life. you have just embarrassed your sen there mate

Archived