Mike, Old Sage, fellow Valiant. The "Vale family" are rooting for you mate. You have never walked away from a battle previously and we sincerely hope this is another one to overcome.

And you'll never know

The reason why

We love you like we do

That's the wonder, the wonder of you.

• Like 1

Get well soon Mike. I know all true valiants will wish you well in this battle against a terrible disease. You fought the fight for our club and now fight the fight for yourself and pull through. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Like 3

Although you may not know me Mike, I have shared every meeting and every march with you along the way, even when we stood outisde the whole game v Crawley when others deserted us until after the game!  You are a fighter, strong and genuine man worthy of the respect of all Vale fans.

I wish you well and onwards to a speedy recovery in the wish that we can all enjoy better times for our beloved Vale

• Like 2

Thinking of you Owd.One of your first stops when you are well can be my garden,birdwatching,never known anything like it.You can even wear a Tom Pope shirt.Youve overcome worse than this.🤞🏻🌈

You’d struggle to nominate someone more pro-PVFC than Mike. Hope he’s alright. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Don't know the man, but I always read his posts with interest

Seems to be one of those people we should all aspire to, but few achieve - gaining wisdom as we age

Best wishes to him

Points-with-Bone

• Like 2

If someone could inform Mike that the virus actually looks like Norman, he’ll have it beaten in no time!  Keep fighting, Mike. 

• Like 5